Chapter 3

Chapter 3

In the park I sat down on a bench and let biscuit off the leash, which immediately ran to the other dogs. Now he played around with the dogs and had a lot of fun. On the other hand I watched the people passing by. Different people came past me. From older couples, schoolchildren, friends or even couples in love. With a sigh I looked after a couple holding hands. How would I like to have a boyfriend with whom I can spend my time. I closed my eyes and leaned against the bench and dreamed how it could be. A pleasant breeze blew through my hair, which made a few strands fly around my ears.

"Hey! Stop! "Someone broke the silence. I looked around to find from whom I heard the voice. I saw a man ran after a dog who holding something in its mouth. The man had a blue pullover, a mask and sunglasses on. He was far away, so I could not tell who it was or if I might even know him.

Looking closer, I could tell when he was running after.... Biscuit! They were a far away from me. The man tried again and again to take something from Biscuit' mouth, but he always escaped him. Biscuit saw it all as a game. "Biscuit, come here," I ordered loudly, so he can hear me very well. I jumped on my legs and ran to meet them. A barking biscuit ran up to me and gave me to my surprise a cell phone. Then he sat down and looked at me with his innocent dog eyes. "Oh, biscuit. You should not cause trouble" I sighed with a sad smile and stroked his head.

Curious, I took a closer look at the black cell phone. On the back of the phone I spotted a big "J" in black on it.

The man came running up to us. When he arrived, he leaned on his knees and took a few deep breaths. "That's my phone. Could I have it back, please?" The man asked me politely while he held out his hand to get his cell phone back. "Yes, sure. I didn't mean to keep it" I chuckled, handing him his belongings back. When our hands touched, I blushed a bit. Luckily he couldn't see it thanks to his sunglasses, otherwise I would have been ashamed to the ground. I don't like it when someone sees my red face, especially if the one is male.

I felt like he was looking at me through his sunglasses, but unfortunately I couldn't figure out if he really did it or if I just imagined it.

"You know that the sun is not shining so much anymore" I said again with my normal complexion and pointed up to the sky because the sun was about to go down. "Or are you a criminal who escaped from the police?" I said jokingly. I am feeling like we will understood each other well when we first got to know each other more.

Biscuit sniffed him curiously and sat down next to him. The man laughed and scratched his neck, he shook his head and said "No, of course not. I ... I just don't want to be recognized. Who knows where they hide?" The sentence he mumbled it more to himself. "Why don't you want to be recognized?" I asked curiously and sat back down on the bench. I ignored the last sentence, because I felt like as this sentence wasn't for my ears.

On the bench I knocked next to me on the empty space, so I gave him to understand, to sit down next to me, which he did with a nod. Biscuit had lost his interest in the man and ran back to the dogs, he had spent his time with earlier.

"I ... I-" he stuttered and looked away, he didn't want to look me in the eye. "Promise me that you will not scream when I take off the sunglasses and the mouth mask" he wanted to make sure I kept my mouth shut if he revealed his secret. "Don't worry, I will not say a word to anyone" I promised and looked at him with a smile. I preferred to watch the children playing in front of us. Their parents were not far away from them. They sat on benches and watched their offspring with eagle eyes. I envy the children because they still have their parents. Parents caring for them and embracing each other in the hardest times and saying "Everything will be alright".

"Before I do, I have to know your name," he brought out of my daydreaming. He leaned his arm against the bench and turned his body in my direction. "If you want, I'll tell you," I said, running my hand through my hair. "My name is Lee (Y/N)" I introduced myself and got up to bow. "What's your name?" I wanted to know curiously. My eyes could be compared as the look of a curious child.

"I don't know, should I tell you ... or not?" He teased playfully, until suddenly something came to his mind. "I'm an oppa for you," he told his guess. Just because I look small doesn't mean that he is older than me. "How do you know you're older than me?" I pouted playfully, turned away from him with my crossed arms. "When were you born? Then we'll know who's older "he said, scratched his chin thoughtfully. "1995" I just said.

"Ha, I'm older!" He laughed, clapped his hand one time. "Aish! In which year were you born, Oppa? "I squeaked the" Oppa." "1992," he proudly said, being the older of us. "Please tell me your name now?" I asked him, watching the last ray of sunshine. I leaned my elbow on my knees and rested my head on my palm. On the corner of my eye I could see the man looking at me. He thought I wouldn't notice his glace. For some time it was quiet between us, which was no unpleasant.

"Well, I'll take off my sunglasses and mouth mask. Then you'll know who I am" he said out of the blue. After he said that, I turned curiously in his direction and looked at him with my (E/C) eyes, which almost glow. The tension in me grew and grew with every second. Curious to know what he hides under his sunglasses and mouth mask. He can't look that ugly.

Very slowly, he removed his mouth mask and sunglasses, which made me impatient. When I finally saw him without something in his face, my eyes became huge and my mouth opened in shock. His cheeky brown eyes looked straight into mine, he grinned "Do you know who I am now?"

"Kim Seokjin."