021

"Jungkook," Dahyun said sternly, "I know that the two of you quarreled, but what you're saying right now is just too much."

"You won't believe me? Then go see it for yourself," Jungkook gulped, "Go to Club Mi Casa tonight."

"If I prove that you are wrong, you should patch things up with Jimin," Dahyun demanded, "Okay?"

"Okay," Jungkook answered, "I promise."

They then said their goodbyes when they found no words to ease the awkward atmosphere.

I'm sorry Dahyun but I have to do this in order to save you and Jimin.

----------

"Excuse me," Dahyun said as she awkwardly tapped the woman's shoulder who was timidly dancing at the Bar. The woman glared at her but Dahyun still managed to ask through the loud music of the club, "D-Do you happen to know if there is someone here whose name is Jimin?"

The woman drank the scotch she was holding and smiled upon hearing the name. She remarked, "Are you one of his girls? He's occupied now."

"What?" Dahyun asked in confusion.

The woman then inspected Dahyun from head to toe and Dahyun shifted in her place as she felt scrutinized under the woman's gaze.

The woman mumbled, "But I don't think he wouldn't mind adding one more girl onto his bed."

She leaned closer to Dahyun as she screamed through the noise, "He's just at the alley there!"

"Thank you," Dahyun replied as she proceeded to the direction that the woman pointed.

----------

"What's your name?"

"Jimin," he whispered onto the girl's ear.

The girl looked at him with lust as he pinned her onto the wall.

Whispering didn't tickle her.

Kai shrugged the thought again as the girl snaked her hands at the back of his neck to pull him down for a heated kiss. They shared a passionate kiss as their tongues battled for domination. Kai's other hand was then all over the girl's body, grazing his finger on her skin, feeling each curve of her body.

"Jimin."

Jimin, at first, thought that what he heard was a hallucination from the night that he and Jungkook fought but when he heard it for the second time, he broke the kiss because he knew that it was real.

"Park Jimin."

Jimin suddenly felt a hand land on his cheek as he turned and that was enough to make him gather his thoughts. He widened his eyes upon finding the girl that he loved the most, breaking apart in front of him. Tears brimmed at her eyes as she looked at him with disappointment, betrayal and anger.

"Dahyun," Jimin softly said her name but as tears started cascading down her face, she turned and walked away from him. He called onto her for numerous times, but she did not look back and because of too many people in the club, he lost her.

Jimin quickly went back to the apartment for he thought that it was the first place that Dahyun would go to.

He was right but it was too late.

When he opened Dahyun's room, he saw that the closet was left open and her clothes were all gone. He felt like the world was crumbling before him and he knew that he had no one to blame this time but himself. He quickly went outside and fighting the tears away, he looked everywhere for her but to no avail.

"Jungkook is right," Jimin told himself, "I am really stupid."

I wanted to hurt you because death is easier to accept when you hate the person. It would be harder for you to let go if you still love me by then. I wanted to hurt the two of you so that you two would end up together happily, not bothering about my death.

Warm balls of tears cascaded down his cheeks as he repeated, "I am really stupid."

But it hurts. It hurts when I see the two of you together.

I can't take it. I can't take the fact that the two of you could live happily together and eventually forget about me so I kept you to myself, because I can't bear it when you're with any other man, than me.

I think, I'm the one who could not let you go.

"This is just the biggest mistake in history," Jimin cursed himself as he brushed the tears that he couldn't stop flowing.

But I was stupid – too stupid that I did both. I kept you and hurt you.

I'm sorry Dahyun but I love you.

I love you so much that I can't bear to let you go now.

He then still walked around, not knowing where to go but having a goal of who to find. Just then, he saw a familiar girl from afar.

Dahyun.

At a bus stop he saw the girl whom he fell in love for the first time, and probably the last, with her luggage. He walked in full pace towards the girl. His feet were already aching, and his legs were already tired, but it was not the right time for him to rest or to give up.

"No," he muttered when he saw a bus approaching the stop. His steps became bigger and faster. Before he knew it, he was sprinting towards Dahyun.

He called her at the top of his lungs, "Dahyun!"

"There are three reasons why people leave: first, is because you let them walk away. The second, is because you make them walk away."

He ran in full speed as he saw that Dahyun had boarded the bus. He knows that he would not be able to catch the bus, but he had little hope in him that Dahyun would notice; Dahyun would notice and turn back.

You said you wouldn't leave me.

You said you would stay by my side.

He ran harder but his vision was starting to get blurry. His breathing became constricted and there was a tightening pain in his chest.

No. Not now. Please.

Suddenly, he collapsed on his knees. He panted hard, trying his best to continue breathing as he got his phone and dialed his mom's number.

As soon as the other line picked up, he told her, "'Mom, I love you and dad."

"Jimin, you're breathing so heavily. Are you okay? Where are you? I'd call the hospital – "

But instead of answering, Jimin cried, "Please tell Dahyun and Jungkook that I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I really am. I'm sorry from the bottom of my weak heart."

"What are you talking about?" Mrs. Park asked but there was nothing but silence on the other line.

Mrs. Park screamed his name repeatedly, "Jimin!"

But there was no more answer; no more words heard from Jimin.

People started to crowd Jimin.

"I won't be able to live anymore if I lose you."

On the eve before his twentieth birthday, Jimin collapsed completely – eyes shut, body lying on the street.

"The third reason is because they die, and we have lost them forever."

----------

AN: You are all so quiet T_T Are the chapters boring? Huhu. :((((