015

"Why do we have rice?" Jimin complained as he eyed at the rice on the dining table, "It's still early for rice. I want pancakes."

"Jimin, clock's about to strike 11am. It's already lunch time," Jungkook retorted as he placed bulgogi on the table.

The scent of beef that lingered in the air was quickly replaced by the sweet fragrance of strawberries as Dahyun, who was trying to dry her wet hair, sat with them. She was about to eat until she noticed that the two were staring at her.

She asked, "What?"

Jimin averted his gaze while Jungkook shook his head. He then eyed her clothes; she was wearing a cream-colored coat and pink skirt – both of which were too grand for a mere breakfast.

Jungkook questioned, "Are you going somewhere?"

Dahyun momentarily paused at her hurried eating to nod at Jungkook's question.

"Where?" Jimin probed.

"To the mall," she answered with her mouth full.

"Why? We just bought the groceries yesterday. Do you have something to buy?" Jungkook asked.

Dahyun drank water to clear her throat before replying, "No. I have someone to meet. Thank you for the food!"

She got up and quickly proceeded to the door while the two's eyes followed her. After wearing her shoes and slinging her bag unto her shoulder, she was gone.

She then waved at them as she cooed, "I'm going!"

Jimin could only mumble a 'take care' to her before the door quickly shut closed. Left alone, the two just stared at the food as they finished eating. There was silence between the two of them before Jimin broke it.

He suggested, "Jungkook, I want dessert. I'm going to the mall."

"Why the mall again? You could go the convenience store – " Jungkook stopped mid-sentence when he realized what Jimin meant, "Then, I want dessert too."

----------

"The mall is too big! Where would we start looking for her?!" Jimin complained.

"We already found her once. Trust yourself; we would find her again," Jungkook said as he looked around.

"Oh! Jungkook-a, Dahyun wore a light brown coat and pink skirt, right?" Jimin asked as he tugged on Jungkook's arm.

"Yes. Where is she?" Jungkook followed the direction of Jimin's gaze.

"There," Jimin pointed,"...with Daniel."

Their gaze traveled to afar at Dahyun and Daniel who were busy shopping in a gift shop. They watched as Daniel made Dahyun wore cat ears to which the latter pouted making the former laugh. Then, Dahyun made Daniel wear bunny ears and to top it off, Daniel imitated the bunny's teeth. Dahyun was so happy at the sight that she started clapping with a big grin plastered on her face and Daniel just laughed along with her.

Jimin let out a scoff, "What's this?"

"Just what's with these two?" Jungkook whispered slowly.

However, both of them were caught off guard when Daniel looked at their direction. Wasting no time, they quickly hid from the piercing stare of the male.

"Why do I feel like I'm a stalker?" Jimin whispered nervously.

"Because we are," Jungkook replied but as he looked back at Daniel, he blurted, "Oh! They're gone!"