003

"Jungkook-ya, I can't understand Math," Dahyun complained with a cute pout on her lips.

Jungkook sighed and pulled her notebook towards him as he asked, "Which part?"

There was a sense of satisfaction and pride in Dahyun as day by day she was successful at making Jungkook become more engaged in conversations. However, she still understood that Jungkook preferred silence most of the time and all that she could then is stay by his side. She was already thankful that it became a norm for the two of them to be together. Even the people at school were already also becoming used to seeing them with each other.

Dahyun grinned before confessing, "I don't understand everything."

Jungkook sighed in frustration at first, but in the end, he was still able to explain their lessons well.

"Wow," Dahyun exclaimed, "You're really a genius."

Jungkook brushed off the compliment because he was used to hearing all sorts of praises but Dahyun cheered as if she was celebrating Jungkook's gift. She wouldn't have stopped clapping if the boy did not glare at her for she was already catching the attention of others at the cafeteria.

"With your brains, I think you can pursue whatever you want," Dahyun commented, "Do you already have plans for college?"

Jungkook merely stared at nothingness for a while. He knew that there was a high possibility for him to pursue business and administration because his father wants him to, but his heart yearned for another career.

"How about music?" Dahyun suggested.

He snapped his gaze towards her, startled then he asked, "How did you know?"

"I can hear you from my room when you play instruments," Dahyun beamed.

"Did I disturb you?"

Dahyun shook her head, "No. Your music was comforting."

A little smile grazed Jungkook's lips.

"But at the same time, the music also sounded sad," Dahyun continued. She stared at him as she asked, "Why are you sad?"

"I don't know," he whispered.

For many reasons.

----------

"Jungkook, wait!"

He looked at Dahyun as she ran towards him. They stopped at the bridge and Dahyun was huffing as she said, "Flying eases away sadness."

"What?" Jungkook creased his forehead.

Without warning, she started to drag Jungkook towards the side of the bridge and demanded, "Climb."

What are you doing again?

He squinted at her, "Are you ordering me around now? I don't like to climb. It's dangerous."

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, you won't have fun if you always worry," she said with a light chuckle.

Jungkook just stared at the girl who suddenly reminded him of someone.

"You won't have fun if you always worry!"

"Hurry up!" Dahyun insisted.

Jungkook audibly sighed before climbing on the bridge railings and as he sat down, Dahyun smiled.

She exclaimed, "All you have to do is spread your arms and feel the wind. Then, the wind will tell something to you."

Why are you such a weird girl?