010

"Aaaahhhh," Dahyun fanned her face, "I think my eyes are red and puffy."

"They are and you look ugly," Jungkook teased Dahyun as they walked home.

Dahyun hissed, "We all look like zombies. That Sports Fest was really tiring."

Jimin was glad that his two friends made it seem like nothing happened. Dahyun yawned and stretched her arms but then she jumped and smiled as she celebrated, "But I'm really proud of us! We won!"

She flashed a smile at Jimin's direction before saying, "Thank you so much for fulfilling your promise."

Jimin beamed back.

Ah. It's really worth it. To be the reason behind her smiles.

Jungkook's and Jimin's steps halted upon seeing a familiar car parked near their apartment. Jimin glared at Jungkook but the male shook his head in denial.

"I promise. I did not tell her," Jungkook said.

Jimin sighed, "That Doctor Lee."

In a hurry, the two went up and as expected, they saw a woman waiting in front of Jungkook's door. Meanwhile, Dahyun could only follow behind them as she was lost at the situation.

Jimin then called to the older female, "Mom."

The woman quickly turned and walked towards Jimin fast before she pinched the male's cheeks as she chimed, "Aigoooooooooo. My sooooooooon."

Jungkook smiled while Dahyun only widened her eyes, not expecting to see Jimin's mother that day. Mrs. Park then held Jimin's arms as her gaze inspected him from head to toe. She asked, "Are you alright?"

"As you can see, I am," Jimin assured her.

"But Doctor Lee said – "

"So you would believe him instead of me?" Jimin retorted, "Is he your son?"

Mrs. Park beamed, "Of course not. That man is older than me. But, are you really alright? Nothing happened?"

"Mom, nothing happened," Jimin tried to convince her.

Jungkook and Dahyun just stood behind Jimin, trying to control their laughter but it did not take long before Mrs. Park noticed the presence behind Jimin. As her gaze met Jungkook's, the latter bowed and politely greeted her, "Good evening, mom."

Mrs. Park then approached Jungkook as she sang, "You grew up as a handsome man, Jungkookie~"

Jungkook widened his eyes because he knew that it was now his turn to be pinched on the cheek excruciatingly. However, Jungkook did not suffer for long because Mrs. Park had noticed Dahyun too.

The younger female bowed ninety degrees to greet her, "Good evening."

Mrs. Park beamed before asking, "Are you the girlfriend of my son?"

The three were startled at Mrs. Park's words and Dahyun could only point at herself as she blurted, "M-Me?"

Mrs. Park nodded before stating, "You know, Jimin has a lot of girlfriends but he never introduced me to any of them. Am I finally meeting one now?"

"Girlfriends?!" Dahyun exclaimed and blinked a few times in surprise. She looked at Jimin who bit his lip guiltily as he sheepishly smiled.

Jimin rubbed his nape as he denied his mom's accusation, "Come on, Mom. Stop it. She's not my girlfriend."

Mrs. Park pouted before slowly nodding. But then her face brightened up as she rephrased her question, "Then, are you Jungkook's girlfriend?"

Dahyun's jaw dropped and Jungkook and Jimin could only stare at the older female with wide eyes, too stunned at her straightforward words.