Fight the fear (Vol 3)

You along with the rest of your team and team RWBY were all walking towards the Amity arena. Everyone was in high spirits for the doubles round with your team set for the first match of the day.

Yang: You guys better give us a good show.

Vlad: Yeah I'll never let you live it down if you up and lose on us.

You: Don't worry we got this, right Tobias?

Tobias: (smirks) Just make sure you keep up even though I'm sure I could take them both myself.

You: (mocking) Be a real shame if we were to get the ice stage again.

Tobias looks away embarrassed as everyone laughs, your attention then goes to Wendy who was oddly quiet.

You: What's up Wendy? Your awfully quiet today.

Wendy: Oh um it's nothing just thinking about what my brother could be planning.

Your match today is going to be against team IVRY, you didn't know much about them aside from the recording of their match from the first round. They won their match with an impressive time and it was obvious that they weren't showing even a fraction of their true skill. You patted the top of Wendy's head to put her at ease.

You: Don't worry it doesn't matter what he has planned we're going to win.

You all were now at the corridor that separates the Arena and the seating area.

Ruby: Good luck guys.

Yang: Knock em out.

You: We will. (Turns to Blake) Well I'm off.

Blake steps closer and you two share a quick kiss.

Blake: Good luck and be careful.

You: (grins) Aren't I always?

She rolls her eyes and smiles at you.

You: Hey when I win this match let's go on a date.

Blake: (blushes) Sure, I'd like that.

You then turned to walk out the to the center of the arena with Tobias.

Tobias: I respect your confidence at least.

You: I just gave myself some extra motivation. (Smiles) If you don't keep up I might be the one to take them both out.

Tobias: (smiles) Your on.

Port: (over the broadcaster speakers) The first round of the doubles round will be Y/n and Tobias of Beacon, versus Rex Silva and Vanity Night of Haven!

The roulette spins for the stage setting, A patch of tall grassy plains which has a single tree and some rocks; the ruins of a city, complete with buildings holding shattered windows and rubble among the pavement; a hot spring containing geyser spots along a small river and some blue Dust crystal growths; and a familiar section of dense forest.

Vanity: Y/n Taurus your a lot cuter up close.

You: Uh thanks, I guess.

Vanity: I can't wait to see what you face looks like consumed by fear.

You: ....How about no.