Jaunedice

Vlad: Lets see you handle this one.

You: Bring it.

It's been a few weeks since you've been in Beacon, Team TWLT minus Tobias is having a very intense training session as Vlad fires a barrage of arrows in your direction, you managed to slash a few of the arrows while dodging the rest. Without giving you a moment to breath he teleports behind you with his sword raised over your head. Expecting this you ducked and swept his legs from under him, as he hits the ground you point your sword right at his chest.

Vlad: (hands up in surrender) Alright I give, I give.

You: It's obvious when you teleport your going for my back, mix it up a bit. (Holds out hand)

Vlad: (accepts hand to get up) I'll keep that in mind.

Wendy: Alright my turn.

You: Actually I think I'm done for today, you two can have at it.

Wendy: Oh come on, this is the third time this week that you left early.

Vlad: Let him go, he's still upset because Blake's been avoiding him.

You: W-what? I am not upset!

Wendy: Aww does someone have a crush?

You: It's not like that!

Vlad: From what I've heard she's actually been trying to find a way to talk to you.

You: Really! Wait where'd you here that?

Vlad: Yang, we've been hanging out from time to time.

You&Wendy: Seriously!?

Vlad: Why do both of you seem so shocked by that?

You: Don't worry about it but were you serious about Blake?

Vlad: I am. (Checking scroll) Good timing too, team RWBY just got out of Glynda's sparring class and they're heading to the cafeteria.

Wendy: Fine guess we can call it for the day.

Vlad: Lets go grab some lunch.

{Time Skip}

At the cafeteria you all joined teams RWBY and JNPR, Vlad takes a seat next to Yang, Wendy sits down next to Jaune and you were forced to awkwardly take the last empty seat next to Blake, as you sat down you noticed her bury her face into the book she was reading.

Vlad: So what's up guys?

Yang: Nora just finished telling us about a dream she had making millions off Ursa skin rugs.

Ren: They were beowolves actually.

Vlad: Neat.

Wendy: (noticing Jaune upset) What's wrong Jaune?

Jaune: (snapping out of it, turning back toward them) "Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?"

Ruby: "It's just that you seem a little... not okay..."

You: Did you lose to Cardin in another sparring match? You know you guys are welcome to join our training sessions you know.

Wendy: Yeah and maybe Y/n here would actually be more focused on them.

You: Hey!

Jaune: (as the others stop their distractions and stare at him) Guys, I'm fine. Seriously! Look!

You: Hey Jaune, we're your friends if you've got a problem we can help-

As you say this you feels a sudden pain in your tail that causes you to yelp out in pain..