Badges and Burdens

A/n: The talk with Blake is pretty much her telling you about the scene with her and Adam at the end of the Adam short and the whole Black trailer.

It was the morning after the entrance exam and the first day of classes, Vlad and Wendy were getting dressed while Tobias had already left, you on the other hand still laid in bed sleepily, after your talk with Blake you spent most the night thinking about how much things changed after you left the white fang that even Blake the hardcore activist herself left and Adam not caring if innocent people were killed.

Vlad: Hey man get up we're going to be late.

Wendy: Yeah it doesn't look good if we're late on our first day.

You: Yeah yeah I hear you.

With a groan you got out of bed and threw on your school uniform. You looked at yourself in the mirror of your room and decided not to let the white fang's business mess with you.

You: (To self) This is where I belong now, leading my own team.

Wendy: You ok there Y/n, you've had a serious look since yesterday .

You: I'm fine just had a few thing on my mind but I'm good now.

Vlad: That's great now (in singsong voice) Leeetttss goooo alreeaddyyy!!!

You: (laughs) Alright team lets move.

As you and your team left your dorm room and headed down the hall you heard noise coming from team RWBY's room, you checked you scroll to see it's 8:53am, curious you knocked on the door.

Vlad: Dude seriously we're already running late.

You: We'll be fine we still got a little time.

The door opens and Weiss Schnee stands at the entrance looking at you suspiciously, you noticed her awkwardness around you but you let it slide.

Weiss: Good morning Y/n what bring you to our dorm?

You look over her head to see that the noise you heard earlier was them turning their beds into hazardous looking bunk beds, one of which it hanging from the ceiling.

You: Just seeing if you girls want to walk with us to class.

Ruby: (popping in) Oh yeah I was just getting to that, we do have a couple classes together like the one at nine.

You: Uh Ruby?

Ruby: Yeah.

You held up your scroll in-front of the two girls the time showing 8:55 am.

Weiss: (turns to Ruby) It's 8:55 you dunce!

Weiss goes running out the room and down the hall causing team JNPR to also open their door to watch her go.

You:( To both teams) So are we going to join her or what?

Ruby: Uhh To Class!

{Time Skip of Y/n and the gang all running to class}

You all managed to make it just as the bell rang but Professor Port was not amused.

Port: Glad of you to join us students, team TWLT please try to follow the example of your teammate and be here on time. You see that Tobias is already seated not even acknowledging you all.

You: Sorry sir it wont happen again.

Port: Good now take your seats.