mista - just like me

Zacznij od początku

While talking, he offered you his hand, gesturing to the dance floor. You eagerly grabbed it, ready to boogie. That's when you felt just how cold his hands were. It hurt to hold his hand. It was like holding dry ice. Once you got up, you gingerly took your hand away, making a passing comment about how cold he was. Angelico stopped in his tracks, his eyes wide. "Normal people can't feel [ E V E L Y N E V E L Y N ] 's chill effect." He now was much closer, his searingly cold hand grasping your face harshly. The freezer burn was bringing tears to your eyes. "Let go of me!" You protested. But he wasn't letting go.

"[ G Y P S Y R O A D ]!" You yelled, summoning Jip. She appeared, her tall physique giving her posture a menacing look. In a flash, her arms were reaching towards Angelico's hand to get him away from you. That was when you saw his Stand.

An even taller Stand stood by him, holding Jip's arms tightly. It had a white base with blue and purple gradients floating around it's body, like a lava lamp. Cold air was coming off of it, sending goosebumps all around you. You couldn't move. Your face was paling, and your lips were turning blue. How were you getting so cold so quickly?

"You should have kept quiet." Angelico muttered, watching the colour draining from your skin. You struggled, but it was getting harder to move. If you had to guess how much longer you had til you were completely frozen in place, maybe about 10 seconds. So now you had ten seconds to get away from this sudden enemy.

Lifting up your heeled shoe, you curb stomped his foot as hard as you could, hoping it would make him let go. Angelico didn't seem phased by it at all, though. It was almost as if he couldn't feel anything. If that was the case, then you had wasted your chance to get away. Your body began to violently shiver, barely standing now. You felt warmth pass through your body. Your body was starting to shut down, a fake sense of warmth spreading all over. You were going to die.

Two shots suddenly rang out, and Angelico let go of you, alert. You collapsed to the ground, still shivering.

"Remember where to aim, fellas!" A familiar high pitched voice yelled out. You looked for the source, and saw the Pistols on two separate bullets, aimed right towards him. Angelico got into a defensive position and grabbed a martini glass, freezing it's contents. He threw it at the bullets, maybe hoping it would knock the Pistols off. But he was wrong.

The Pistols instead clashed right into each other. The bullets they rode on ricocheted off the metal decorations, whirring around erratically until a bullet finally found a home lodged right in Angelico's head. He didn't seem phased by this until the second bullet landed in the same wound, this time making his eyes go wide, bulging and looking around frightened. He fell, an extremely dark blood slowly seeping out of his head in a pool.

"(Name), are you ok?!" Guido called out to you, and you glanced at him with an extremely weak look. "Guido?" He ran to you, snagging a coat hanging on a rack as he went. Reaching you, Guido wrapped you in the coat he stole, hugging you tightly to warm you up. You leaned your head back into his chest, trying to get closer to his warmth. His body heat wasn't affecting you yet, since you were so cold, but by you knew he was having some sort of effect.

"Why are you here anyway, Guido? I thought you were working late." You mumbled to him, looking up. Guido looked down at you, mouth slightly agape in preparation to answer, but nothing came out. He paused, thinking on what to say. "Well, it's something to do with my job. It sounds like a lie, but I promise it's not." You nodded aimlessly, still looking up at him. Guido's cheeks flushed a dark red and he looked away, only hugging you closer to himself.

You two stayed on the ground for a moment before Guido eventually helped you up, half carrying you to his car. The inside was much warmer than the party. He must have had it running since he arrived. But why waste so much gas? Putting you in the back, Guido covered you in another coat he had in his car. "Rest for a bit back there, but don't fall asleep. It's still not safe for you to sleep with your body temp so low." He cautioned you, hopping into the driver's seat. You nodded and just watched out the window as you both drove.

The drive was longer than you thought it would be. He probably was taking you to his apartment. Ten minutes passed, and you felt the car slowing down and parking. This time, Guido didn't bother letting you get up. He carried you fireman style, which would have looked super suspicious if anyone was outside. Thankfully, you two were alone.

Once inside, he took you into his bedroom, bundling you up even more. You cuddled up in all the blankets he burritoed you in, watching him move around the room. Once he had set you up, he sat on the bed, his hand cupping your cheek. Considering how cold you were, you were pretty out of it, but that didn't mean you didn't feel his warm lips on your cheek, his little stubble gently poking you. You didn't say anything, you just looked at him with your eyes wider than before, cheeks reddening.

"Get some sleep, tesoro. It should be safe now." Guido stood up to go somewhere else, but your hand grabbed his own before he could get away. "Stay." You whispered, pleading. He looked at your hand, and with a smile, sat back down next to you, softly stroking your hand with his thumb until you felt comfort pulling you to sleep, and the world fell away, with Guido's smile being your last view for the night.

⭐️ just like me - end ⭐️

WOW I've been gone for a while. Sorry about that, high school isn't being very nice to me lol. I'll try to finish old requests, and maybe open them up again. please be patient loves 💖

Word Count: 2515