mista - just like me

Start from the beginning

The little things suddenly shut up, looking nervous. "Well, no. We're doing something without him. He's not allowed to know." The fifth one admitted shakily. The third one scoffed, but nodded. "We're doing this of our own accord, baby! And no one's gonna tell us otherwise-"

"Oi! What the hell are you guys doing here?!"

A sudden voice appeared, much deeper than the high pitched Stands. You turned your voice to where the source was, and that's when you saw him. A scruffy but cute guy with an arrow looking hat and blue striped crop top came jogging from around the corner, looking very relieved to see the small things. His dark eyes landed on them, but that's when he also saw you and your Stand.

"Are you Guido?" You asked. If this was him, then at least he could round up his little gang of misfits. The guy paused, then nodded. A black curl escaped from his hat, plastering itself onto his forehead. "How do you know my name? Did these guys tell you?" You shook your head yes.

"What have I told you guys about telling people my name to strangers?" Guido scolded them, furrowing his eyebrows. The Stands looked down in shame in a childlike fashion. This piqued your interest. "Are you self conscious about your name or something?" You asked, tucking your hands into your pockets. Guido looked at you, then made a noise in his throat. Was he nervous about telling you? "Uh, something like that?" You smiled at him.

"Well, I think it's a pretty cool name. Sounds pretty and rolls off the tongue nicely." You said bluntly. Guido's cheeks heated up, but then he grinned and laughed. "Thanks. Do you have a name too?"

"(Name), nice to meet you Guido." You stuck your hand out to him. He took it and shook it earnestly. "Nice to meet you too. Say, are you hungry or something? It's about lunchtime, and I was going to head to the deli. Wanna come along?" You gave it some thought. "Well, I'm not doing anything today, so sure!"

Guido grinned and gestured for you to follow him to the deli. You walked along with him, excited to get to know him. Something in your gut told you this would blossom into something.

⭐️

Half a year passed since you first met Guido. You two had become really good friends, and you learned more about the Stand world. As it turned out, there weren't so many people like you guys. You also became friends with the Pistols, as they were called. You often found them much more friendly than Mista was. Sometimes you would feel a small pressure on your chest, only to find a small Pistol innocently looking back up at you. You just brushed this off as the Pistols being silly, though. They were all quite childish.

One day, you had invited Guido over for a casual night out at the local pub. He declined, saying something about how his work was going to keep him up all night. You were curious about his work, now. He never really talked about it, and whenever you asked, he would change the topic or just ignore the question. It made you wonder what he did. What could make him so nervous about his work? Maybe he was a stripper...?!

You decided not to press on the subject and decided to go out into town, specifically the more rambunctious part. You felt like partying tonight, and the east side was the perfect party paradise. Putting on your comfy but nice clothes and fixing your hair up, you hit the streets.

It was about 7 pm when you got to the party. Walking in, you noticed that not many people were dancing. Most were just sitting at the bar, drinking and laughing. Maybe a few drinks would get your confidence up to bust down on the floor!

Hopping onto the barstool, you ordered a margarita, the alcohol burning your throat a little. You struck up conversation with a guy sitting next to you by the name of Angelico. He was a very handsome man, with a chiseled jaw and piercing hazel eyes. You found it strange that he was so pale, deathly pale in fact. If he lied down and closed his eyes, anyone could mistake him for dead. You brushed it off, though. Maybe he just didn't go outside very much.