Losing You [Collaboration Story]

Start from the beginning

Quake was taken aback by the response. But he didn't let go of Thunderstorm yet. "Why? Is it because Cyclone is better than me?", he asked in a bit of annoyance and jealousy.

"W-What? No. Not like that!", said Thunderstorm, "I-It's just that...". He mentally cursed himself for stuttering too much. Before he could continue, Quake pulled him closer and kisses him on his soft lips. It was shocking... But somehow Thunderstorm just kisses back.

It was a natural instinct, something impulsive and beyond his control. Their bodies moved closer, Thunderstorm's back nearing the nearly shut door, and the wooden door shut as his body was pressed onto it, with Quake's hands pinning him onto the door's surface, elbows pressing onto the wood.

Thunderstorm's eyes were closed, subconsciously allowing his childhood friend to take over. His knees trembled, threatening to bend over, but Quake didn't display any hesitation in deepening the sensation.

Eventually, Quake's hand slowly reached beneath Thunderstorm's black cap, fingers threading through his hair, smelling of Thunderstorm, shampoo and static. He curled his hand around the back of his head and brought him closer to him, the cap falling to the ground with dull thuds.

Thunderstorm's body twitched, his hands hanging by his side uselessly. His face burned red, sweat forming on his skin, but he couldn't escape.

"You smell so nice...", Quake whispered teasingly as he played with his friend's hair, "It goes with you as well.".

"Sh-Shut up...!", Thunderstorm said as he blushed at the flirt. He regretted getting the sweet-smelling shampoo he always use. "Quake, stop it. I may be a bit shorter than you, but doesn't make me so young to tease.", he continued as he looked at his friend.

"Hehe... I guess you're too irresistible.", Quake remarked with a smile as he pinches his friend's cheeks, "Wow... Your cheecks are so soft and squishy...". It hurts a bit, but Thunder seems to like the feeling of his cheeks being pinched. Though he looked away to not show that he likes the affection.

"You have to stop hiding your feelings, you know," Quake remarked, leaning away from the electrokinetic to give him some much needed breathing room. "But you look so cute trying to pretend you don't like this."

Thunderstorm's hands moved to his face, fingers brushing on his lips and pinched cheeks, mind rushing. Did he really just—? This… can't be real. He trusted Quake all his life.

But this—?

"Quake, what's going on between you and Cyclone?" Thunderstorm forced out, his stomach churning with uneasiness. Somehow he knew that this was only going from bad to worst. "Is this the reason why you're fighting? Over me?"

Quake scratched the back of his neck, suddenly sheepish, looking every bit like the gyrokinetic he knew when he had to explain for the rest of his team.

"We're arguing over who gets your first kiss," he admitted, avoiding eye contact. "To be honest, I'd do it a thousands times to kiss you again."

Hearing that, Thunderstorm was surprised. It was the first time he hears it. "Seriously? I wasn't even asking for that.", he remarked as he got his cap and put it on his head... But not neatly. It was tilting a bit to the side.

"Sorry... I guess the two of us couldn't resist you.", Quake said in a bit of guilt. Thunderstorm looked at his friend then slowly moves his fingers on his cheek. "H-Hey...! Don't do that...!", Quake exclaimed then slapped Thunder's hand off as a blush crept on his face.

"Oh I'm sorry. I guess I was so determined to take revenge...", Thunderstorm replied as he smirked and tackled Quake on the floor, "I wqonder how cute YOU are. Maybe cuter than I am.". Hearing the threat, Quake tried to escape his friend's grip. But he failed as Thunderstorm started tickling his senselessly. "You can't escape me!", his friend teased as he continues the torture.