All for One

Having a merged school for both primary students and high schoolers wasn't the best option for your average enrollment choice, but when there's seven siblings inside that had the hots of professional models, the only thing you'll be regretting is your poor mouse because you clicked on it too much and way too fast.

Thunderstorm, unfortunately, had the most fangirls. He didn't care about his popularity status, but it had only increased his amount of fans for his anime-like Sasuke personality.

Thunderstorm, Quake and Cyclone were in the final year of their school, all of them were eighteen-years-old. Thunderstorm was in a different classroom from Quake and Cyclone, who shared the same class in another section of the school.

Blaze and Ice were primary five students, making them eleven-year-olds in the same class. Thorn and Solar were the first grade, seven-year-olds, also sharing the same class.

Solar could have skipped a few grades and the school, but he remained in the first grade to stay with Thorn.

Their oldest brother Boboiboy had graduated two years ago. He was twenty, and had left into space ever since. He hasn't returned but he would occasionally send updates of his life in space.

No one on the island knew of their powers but each other. They didn't need to know. All they do was arrest the occasional thief and hoarded off minor villain attacks. Residents passed it off as Boboiboy, but they also didn't know that he wasn't on Earth.

They were fine with it. It made it harder for people to track down who did the deeds. They didn't need drama in their lives. From what they had seen Boboiboy's weary self after a day of fighting crime or dealing with reporters, they decided that they would never want attention. Especially Thunderstorm. He tended to destroy stuff if people pestered him for a second too long.

Then came today. Other than Cyclone and Blaze dying in the last-minute studies during recess, an earthquake occurred and everyone panicked. Malaysia hasn't had a single earthquake to this extent! Everybody run!

"I didn't do it," Quake defended himself when Solar asked.

"Then we're screwed," Thunderstorm grouched.

Everybody in school was to evacuate to the school field according to the rules, but with such chaos, it was everybody for themselves. People fled in every direction possible, but it was hard to walk.

Missiles launched from the sky and hit the school dead on.

Thorn glanced at the burning school. "Is that normal for an earthquake?"

Solar paled. "No! We're under siege!"

"Under what?" Blaze demanded.

"Under attack." Thunderstorm summoned his spear. "I haven't seen an attack like this before."

They looked up. The sun was obscured. Not by thunderclouds, but by a horde of ships that descended from the sky.

Quake paled. "Do you think we can fight off that much?" One look of his siblings and they knew they couldn't. He called Boboiboy. The call connected. "Boboiboy! We're under attack. We need your help-"

"I know," Boboiboy interrupted cheerily. "I see where you guys are. Do you see me? Funny, I was about to call you first but I guess you beat me to it so I don't think that's necessary anymore. I'll try to get to you and do you want chips on the way? Sour cream or barbeque or original or salted?"

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but this is serious!" Quake glanced over at the panicking residents. "How do we stop this? What's going on?"

"LOOK OUT!" Blaze screeched. Quake reacted a second too late. He had no time to dodge. Cyclone saved his life. He tackled Quake aside so the projectile wouldn't damage him.