Losing You [Collaboration Story]

Collaboration with the amazeballs Miraculous712

***

It was a blissful day at the elements' house. So peaceful...

*CRASH*

Mostly peaceful... (XD)

The screeches of the wind elemental, the crash and the gush of wind interrupted their afternoon, all originating from the pavement outside their house.

As Blaze was startled, he darted out his room, slammed the house door open, only to find the two beta elements engaged in a battle.

"Shut up, you two!", Thunder snapped as he looked up from the book he was reading in annoyance. He admits he dislikes CYclone being immature, but the little troublemaker wasn't 100% troublesome as Blaze.

Despite his statement, his friends overlooked his words and proceeded onto their ferocious war. This led to Highland grabbers and a multitude of hurricanes terrorizing the area, which also caused Ice to fall flat on his face from the bed.

Thunder gave a groan as he marched into his room to get some peace. But when he opened the door, he was surprised that Quake was there. "What are you doing in here!?", the bolt boy exclaimed then his brother turned to him nervously.

"Well," Quake stammered, flailing his hands around him in panic. His gaze snapped towards the electrokinetic, lips pursing, beads of cold sweat trickling down his back in nervousness. He didn't know that the edgelord would be back so soon, even if he had tried to make it quick.

Thunderstorm's eyebrows furrowed, which he quickly took note of the state of his room. Books, Pokemon plushies and whatever he owned were scattered across wherever they could land, and the debris of the two's physical debate.

"Where's that airhead?" He demanded, teeth clenching. He would have to clean that up later. "You two were in here just now, weren't you?"

A loud crash was heard outside. "Oh for the love of...", Thunderstorm muttered as he went to the door but Quake grabbed his arm, making him look back, "What do you want?".

"Be honest with me.", said Quake, "Do you like Cyclone?". Thunder almost flinched. Yes, he did like Cyclone. But Quake is somehow shown a bit irritated when he sees the two so close.

"Why? Do you like me too?", the bolt boy decided to ask. It wasn't for a minute when his friend gave a nod but in a pouting way.

For the record, he hadn't expected such a blunt response. Quake had always been subtle and gentle, but whatever the heck was going on, he was acting like Thorn.

Oh, and the fact that Thunderstorm suffered from a multitude of heart attacks between mere minute intervals.

"Quake, tell me you're kidding," Thunderstorm deadpanned, clasping his gloved hand over Quake's. "We grew up together."

Quake's molten eyes barely wavered, instead they stared straight into his friend's crimson red ones. Their eye colour had been replaced for years, but only now did Quake find those red eyes so intoxicating.

"And that's why I was afraid telling you earlier might hamper our friendship," he reasoned. "I mean, you never seemed interested in romance, so I never really took the liberty to ask."

He raised his free hand, and traced his fingers along Thunderstorm's soft, feminine jawline with gentleness, making his way down to his chin, causing him to look up to face Quake fully. Thunderstorm had always been shorter than him or Cyclone.

"Please, Storm," he whispered, pulling him closer. "Will you be mine?"

"U-Uh...", Thunderstorm was speechless. He didn't know he would be in the center of two friends who loved him. He put Quake's hand down and looked at him in the eyes. "Quake... Sorry... But I can't.", he said slowly.