Facade [Afterword]

"Can... we like, move now?" Quake whispered, in an awkward position that stared onto the screen.

Scarlet, the director nodded. "Alright people, let's wrap it up! Whoever changes last pays for dinner!"

Ciciko turned to her. "But we're the only ones in this final scene!"

"That's the point, fucker!" Shizuko snarked.

You've never seen four people scram to the changing room so fast in your entire lives. 

Shizuko snorted. "Boys."

The three-part shot was a success. There was drama, heartbreak - tears were shed and blood was spilled. The only unsuccessful thing they had encountered was when the coffee dispenser broke down in the middle of winter.

(Insert Thorn's actor hitting the coffee dispenser repeatedly.)

Anyway, nobody died or was harmed in the process of this shooting. It wasn't the first show that the director, Scarlet had made, but it was refreshing when it came to the seven different personalities and one that was basically all of them crammed into one.

Without further ado, I think we should delve deeper into behind the scenes and ask for some of the main actor's opinions!

First I had encountered the character Blaze's actor, who wasn't as spicy and hot-headed as he may appear to be. In fact, he was the equivalent of Ice's lazy behavior in the show.

Blaze's actor yawned as he slumped on the couch, eyelids barely open. 

"What are your opinions on this show? How was the process of it all felt?" I felt it necessary to question every possible detail, as it is what reporters do. Sadly, he was about as active as Ice.

Blaze sniffed. "It was... okay, I guess. Other than me acting like some crazy guy on steroids and a red bull overdose, then I have nothing to say to it."

"Okay... Thank you for your time."

Next up was Thunderstorm's actress. We had to wait for her to finish changing, but unfortunately, she was the last one. Which also meant she had to pay for the congratulating dinner they were having later that night.

Unlike her movie self, she was bubbly and patient.

"So why are you the only girl that acted as one of Boboiboy's personalities?"

Thunderstorm shrugged, smiling. "Well, it's because of Thunderstorm's maneuvers he had to do, so they had no choice but to make me as one of the lead actors, I presume." She did dramatic strikes similar to the ones that Thunderstorm performed in the movie. "And I enjoy it. It's new to me, playing a lead role that isn't my original gender. I was supposed to be Shizuko."

The third one we interviewed was none other than the public's favorite child, Thorn.

Whatever the movie says about the fictional character, his actor was nothing like the childish and innocent Thorn we know all about.

"So is it true that you're a player in school?"

Thorn grinned seductively. "I guess you heard all about me, eh?"

(Fang's actor, off camera: "No flirting with the reporters, dumbass.") 

Thorn sighed. "Fine. Yeah, it's true. The ladies come to me like moths to a fire. The movie itself was great, but the character I was supposed to be is also new to me. Thorn himself is a childish character, which I am definitely not."

(Boboiboy's actor, off camera: "I have two hundred pictures to prove that isn't true!")

Thorn stormed off. "Would you guys ever shut the fuck up?!"