Snapping [Requested by riyathefigther2211]

There's a subtle sense among everyone that there's squads between the seven brothers, and they don't necessarily get along. Even though they're close brothers in battle, through thick and thin, but there are times where they can't get along. And this was when Quake turned his back from everyone.

In these two squads, they're Cool and Cute. Once you get in one, there's no turning back. No matter how you want it, you're dead set in one of them.

Blaze was the oblivious one. He always thought himself as the cool one, but then this happened. Someone from their school asked Blaze who the cool ones of his brothers were, and he replied that he was one of them.

But then the actual cool squad arrived.

Thunderstorm, Solar and Ice. The girl's nose bled, took a picture and ran away squealing.

"You're not cool, Blaze. Face it." Solar pushed his glasses up. "You're destined to be cute."

"Yeah!" Thorn and Cyclone appeared behind Blaze.

"You're cute, Blaze!" Cyclone giggled.

"Come join us!" Thorn exclaimed.

"W – wait, then what's Quake?" Blaze demanded.

"Don't you know? He can be both," Solar recalled.

He was right. Quake can be the cool one during battles and being the leader, but at home, he was a complete cutie pie. He was the only one that can keep all of them in line, after all. No one wanted to mess with his brute strength, and besides, they can't refuse him.

In truth, the only ones that doesn't care about the squad business was Thunderstorm, Ice and Quake. Thunderstorm couldn't care less about something like this. Ice just wanted his sleep. Quake was too busy being their mom/leader/impulse control 24/7.

The only reason Quake isn't here was because he was off tutoring some classmates. The girls in his class failed on purpose to get him to help them with their studies.

Thorn loves being cute. So does Cyclone. In contrast, Solar liked being cool. So Blaze was the only one not okay with this.

"What makes you think you're the cool ones, huh?" Blaze lashed, pride wounded. "So being an arrogant, stuck-up narcissist ass makes you one? Then you're the coolest one here, Solar!"

Solar lost his composure. It was like those cartoon glass panes being shattered in his face, in which case, it was his pride that took a hit.

Cyclone whooped. "Burn!"

Solar glowered at his pyrokinetic brother. "It is on."

Thunderstorm groaned. "Do what you want. I don't care."

Solar glared at him. He whispered something in his ear and Thunderstorm snapped it up in an instant. Ice followed with the offer of a drink, his loyalty easily bought.

"Ohhh, you declared war, son!" Blaze boomed. "It's ON!"

The next few weeks were as awkward as it could get. The cool squad barely spoke to the cute squad. Thunderstorm tried to talk to Thorn, but Thorn turned his head and skipped away, as he was fiercely loyal to his cutesy. Cyclone was no better. Ice tried to relay a message from Quake, but Cyclone covered his ears and went, "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

In the end, Quake was the only one that could talk to everyone without getting ignored. But even so, he was used as the messenger between the two groups.

"Quake, tell Blaze to stop leaving his video games on the floor."

"Ice, he's sitting next to you."