Grow

Happiness and Playfulness were mourning over Innocence. However, Responsibility, Anger, Calmness and Righteousness remained true to their mission.

It just goes to show which aspect will remain with you as you grow.

Ah

That's right

It's time to grow up

Nothing could stay the same ever again. Not after this. Not after Retak'ka. He had shown them the cold, hard truth of reality. Not everything was going to turn out for the better.

This was only the first amongst hundreds—no, thousands of tragedies. They will not be able to save everyone, everything they see. Someone could be breathing and laughing three minutes ago, but the next minute onwards, they may not be alive at all.

Oh

It's time

Say goodbye to young ignorance

How do we grow?

Is growing up really worth it?

* * *

A spin off of UserGalaxy's fanfiction: Time Travel AU. I shit you not, that's the actual name. Anyway it's a small afterthought I had after [Spoiler Alert] Thorn died.

Yeah it was a really nice and well-thought-out detail.

Like legitimately, Thorn is what ties and breaks the elementals' relationships. In the canon edition of the comic, Daun, his pre-evolution, he was able to cause Petir and Api to fight. And in other scenarios, his innocence was the glue to the family. Since he wasn't always able to come to his family's aid every time due to his powers' passivity, they came to him.

And as we grow, our childhood innocence fades as we bleed into society. Some retains their innocence in life, not for the majority of us, we don't. And as Boboiboy himself grows as a hero, he'll have to eventually face the reality of not being able to save everyone like Klamkabot and Ochobot in the first movie.

And by innocence, I mean the positive view of everything and believing that every single mishap will turn out alright. Not the sexual tension. Dear god.