Chapter 114 - ZhouXiang Makes His Stance Clear to YanFei (M)

Start from the beginning

The guard brought him into the building where he was the last time. There is a big army vehicle and a red flag in the yard. He knew that YanDeJiang as well as the family's two sons and daughter don't usually live in this home. But at this time, if YanMingSu was at home, he might be able to alleviate some of his nervousness.

He really came.

YanFei and YanMingXiu's mother sat in the spacious living room waiting for him. Even without wearing his military uniform, YanFei looked prestigiously imposing. With his brows bunched, "Why did you come to my house?"

The moment ZhouXiang saw him, he is surprisingly calm, "Chief, didn't you also came to my home?"

YanFei is momentarily speechless; his expression not looking good.

"Are you here to look for me? MingXiu don't live here."

"I'm here to look for you. I've something to say to you"

YanFei's eyebrows twitched, his tone a bit harsh, "Say it."

YanMingXiu's mother tugged his arm, her expression looking a bit condemning. YanFei glared at her and swept her hand away.

ZhouXiang remained standing at the door. YanFei had no intention to invite him in. In fact, ZhouXiang didn't plan on going in. He just came to finish what he had wanted to say. This place has nothing worthy for him to stay.

ZhouXiang said calmly, "Chief, whether you believe it or not, MingXiu and I are serious about each other. There are many things in the world that you don't want to believe in nor understand, but it really does exist."

YanFei slammed fiercely on the table, his breath unsteady as he angrily muttered, "Keep talking!!"

"What I want to say is very simple. MingXiu will not marry anyone. If he does, this would long ago have nothing to do with me. Indeed, I really can't have children. After all, I'm not a woman. I am being with him as a man. I have my own career, he also has his own. We don't affect each other. I won't be a lover that is secretly hidden from the world, especially waiting to take on whatever role it may be after he gets married. All the things you expect me to do, I may not be able to do it. But there is only one thing that I can do, and that is, I will always treat him as the most important person to me in the world. My heart will never change. I hope..... that you guys can respect your son's choice."

YanMingXiu's parents looked at him dazedly, not regaining their senses.

ZhouXiang bowed to them. Then turned around and walked out.

The snow on the ground still has not melted, making that 'zhizha' sounds upon being stepped on. ZhouXiang hearing the sounds felt as if it is playing a splendid tune.

He's probably gone crazy or had taken on the heartbroken mentality. Regardless, he was too lazy to care. To be able to freely spill everything that he had kept in his heart in front of the Yan family is extremely thrilling. Whatever happens going forward will just let it be. Can there be anything that is worse than what he had experience before? There won't be, so there is nothing for him to worry about.

He hailed for a taxi and gave a familiar address.

After more than ten minutes, he stood outside the door of YanMingXiu's home.

He just came over like that. In fact, that was not hard at all.

He put his finger over the doorbell and was just about to press it when the door suddenly opened from the inside.

YanMingXiu is rushing out. He didn't even wear his jacket as he dashed out and immediately slammed into ZhouXiang.

"Xiang Ge?" YanMingXiu looked at ZhouXiang in disbelief.