nineteen ; pt2♤

it was finally around 6pm.
felix had been waiting by the amusement park gates for almost twenty minutes, and by now he wasn't alone anymore.

seungmin and hyunjin were the first ones to arrive, walking down the road holding hands while laughing with each other. they looked lovely with those big, in love smiles plastered on their faces.

felix greeted them and offered them space to sit on the bench next to him. it didn't take long for chan to arrive, soon followed by changbin.

"minho and jisung are on their way here. they were looking for somewhere to park," changbin informed the others, looking up from his chat with jisung.

"what about jeongin?" felix asked, chan immediately turning his head at the mention of the younger boy. everyone kinda looked at him waiting for an answer.

"he said he's coming," he just shrugged, pouting internally since jeongin hadn't texted him ever since a few hours ago, when he had told him he could come.

just when he was about to lose hope and thought that the younger wouldn't actually come, he spotted him among the crowd strolling down the side walk. a smile automatically appearing on his face.

a few metres ahead there were minho and jisung, and when they all eventually gathered, they made their way inside to buy the tickets.

someone paid for himself, others had their tickets offered. chan quickly positioned himself before jeongin, handing the money for the both of them.

"hyung..." jeongin whined, "you didn't have to pay for me."

chan just smiled at him and slowed down when they started walking, so he could go at the same pace as jeongin.

"innie?"

"mh?"

"how are you feeling now?" chan asked softly, his hands stuffed in the pockets of his ripped jeans.

"i'm okay" [*korean* IIII'M OKAAAAY- okay, sorry i had to]

chan just sighed, getting the hint to stop asking for now, since jeongin didn't seem like he was going to answer honestly anytime soon. he just hoped he could find a way to make the younger boy feel better.

chan deep down felt guilty for something, but didn't even know what that was.

the first game they went to was, of course, a type of roller coaster. it didn't seem that scary so all of them got in, even minho... after jisung pulled him by the arm for a good five minutes.

they were all seated, belts fastened and hearts beating fast, maybe not only because of the imminent ride.

chan and jeongin ended up next to each other, and even though the latter felt a bit awkward he was actually glad it was him. at least he knew that he didn't have to worry about what chan thought of him. maybe.

"are you ready?" chan asked, while the security guards checked that everything and everyone was safe.

"yeah, are you?" jeongin asked back, a little smile on his lips.

"of course!" chan exclaimed with a little too much enthusiasm.

in fact, guess who ended up screaming way more than normal? yep, bang chan. and by the time they were back on the ground, jeongin was full on laughing, all traces of his doubts about chan completely forgotten.

he was just enjoying that night they were all spending together, as friends.

"should we get on one more time?" hyunjin asked excitedly, jumping on his feet next to his boyfriend.