fourteen ; pt2♤

chan and jeongin were sitting on the elder's bed, the soft covers all around them while they focused on the videogame they were playing.

jeongin's tongue lightly stick out of his rosy lips when he was utterly concentrated, while chan often shook his head to move his now too-long curly hair out of his eyes.

they had been playing for a while and changed a few games, but none of them seemed tired of it.

"no!" jeongin suddenly yelled, when he lost control of the vehicle he was driving in the game and it ended up out of the road, meaning chan had won.

"yes!" the older exclaimed, putting down his joystick and doing a little victory dance that looked messed up.

even though jeongin was pouting a little bit due to his score, he couldn't help but burst out laughing when he saw his hyung.

"hyung!" he managed to say through his laughter and the elder stopped to look at him, his hands still up in the air from his dance.

"what? why are you laughing at me?" he asked, a smug smile spreading on his lips while he lowered his arms and got closer to jeongin who was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"you think i look funny, uh?" he asked, his thick australian accent noticeable as he got closer to the younger boy and pushed him slightly to lay down on the bed.

jeongin's breath hitched as he was pinned down, feeling a warm hand on his waist. he closed his eyes, anticipating what was to come... but bursted out laughing when that hand suddenly started tickling him, making him squirm under chan's touch.

"ah, aaah! c-chan hyung, p-please! stop!" he managed to say through his fit of laughters, tears starting to spill from his eyes.

chan continued for a few seconds before stopping and resting his hands on the younger's waist, while he was still standing on his knees with jeongin between his legs.

the position looked peculiar but not a bit of malice was meant by both boys.

they were just enjoying their time together, bonding.

chan's lips curved into a small smile, the dimple appearing at the side of his mouth. his eyes were almost glowing as he looked at the younger under him, how his lips were slightly parted, his cheeks and eyes glossy from laughing too much.

they stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like hours but was just a couple minutes, cherishing on the pleasant feeling they both had in their hearts.

then chan stood up from the bed and reached out for jeongin's hand, helping him get up as well.

"so, what now?"

———

after that ticklish session they shared a while ago, they settled on watching a movie and went to the living room, sitting down on the couch with a few blankets and started the film.

it wasn't anything sappy nor too horrific, just a plain movie each of them was barely watching, since they were both distracted by each other's presence.

during the first half of the movie they stayed still, but then jeongin grew tired of feeling cold and felt the urge to hug someone. so he scooted closer to chan and laid his head on his shoulder, finally feeling better.

somehow, they ended up laying down on the couch, cuddling. chan had his arms around the younger's waist, jeongin's back pressed against his chest. they both felt comfortable, being able to feel each other's warmth.

honestly, it was hard for the both of them to focus on the movie, jeongin thinking about chan's large hand that rested on his hip sending him sort of of sparks through his clothes, and chan paying attention to how the younger's back perfectly fit to his chest, as if they were made for each other.