eleven♤

the sky was cloudy when jeongin and chan left the school—hoping that nobody would notice the elder sneaking out—and they started walking towards the younger's house.

"what were you doing out there?" jeongin suddenly asked, his hands stuffed in the pocket of his jacket.

"skipping."

"yeah, i figured. what i meant is why," jeongin rolled his eyes at the other's vague response.

"i just had a lot on my mind, but don't worry about it."

"are you sure? you can talk to me..." jeongin's voice was as soft as silk as he looked up at his hyung.

it's not like chan didn't trust the younger boy, but how could he tell him that everything that clouded his mind was mostly because of jeongin himself? and his cute behaviour? and his adorable voice and face? and his stunning body?

he just couldn't.

so he simply smiled and shrugged it off, "thank you. just know you can trust me, too."

there were a few seconds of silence before jeongin spoke again, "were you smoking?"

"you're asking a lot of questions today," chan laughed a little and the other just looked at him with a blank expression.

jeongin wanted to say that he actually cared for his hyung, but instead said nothing, too shy to do anything.

"and no, i wasn't smoking. i don't smoke, actually. only minho does, just when he's stressed, though," chan explained while he kicked a small rock that laid on his path.

"okay."

the rest of the walk was fortunately filled with much lighter conversations and by the time they reached the porch of jeongin's house they were full on laughing.

"and so then we pushed him into the pool and he started swearing at us! oh my, you should have seen his face,"  chan told the other, tears of joy almost spilling from his eyes while big smiles were plastered on both their faces.

"poor namjoon, i wonder how he can deal with all of you..." jeongin murmured earning a very light punch on the arm by chan.

then they stopped as soon as jeongin unlocked the door and looked at each other's faces in awkwardness.

"y-you can come in, if you want," jeongin got in, motioning for the elder to do the same. chan then nodded and walked in, immediately taking his shoes off and placing them near the door. jeongin did the same, before sliding off his jacket.

jeongin then walked to the kitchen, planning to get some water and his medicine. his throat burnt like hell and he really needed to drink something.

"hey, don't overdo yourself. just go to bed, i'll get you your medicine," chan gently offered, placing a hand on the younger's shoulder.

"o-okay, thank you," jeongin mumbled, handing chan the box of pills he had just picked up from the drawer in the kitchen.

chan smiled at him and watched him as he disappeared upstairs. he then focused back on his task and prepared the water and the pills for the sick boy. he didn't even mind looking around at the unknown house, too worried about jeongin's health.

when he was done, he went upstairs and cautiously walked up to the younger's room, whose door was slightly ajar.

when he entered the room, he found the brown haired boy already in his pyjama and under the covers, snuggled up among his cushions and plushies.

"here, take it," chan said, sitting down next to jeongin and handing him the medicine. jeongin quickly took it and sighed.

"what?" chan asked, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.