sixteen ; pt2 (date #1) ♤

felix kept fidgeting with his chubby fingers decorated with rings as he strolled down the streets. every once in a while he glanced down at the maps open in his phone to make sure he was going in the right direction.

changbin had told him to meet up at a cafe felix had never heard of before, but that didn't mean it wasn't popular—after all, felix had been living there for a short period of time.

nevertheless, he took a deep breath after a brief stop at a traffic light and kept on walking, casually smiling when he passed past a dog.

the sight of the cute puppies partially distracted him from his destination. he kinda felt like he was being forced to go on that date, but decided on not telling any of his friends. they had assured him changbin was a nice person who had just gotten interested in him and felix didn't want to sound rude.

moreover, the older boy had promised him that it was going to be the last time he bothered him, if felix realised he didn't want anything to do with him.

deep down in his heart, yongbok already knew the answer, yet he wanted to give changbin a sort of chance, just to let him know that he really tried.

indeed he had tried. he had tried so many times to see the elder in a different way, but nothing ever worked.

as he got lost in his own thoughts, felix almost tripped over a broken tile on the pavement. he saw himself face the dirty ground but before even his knees could touch it, he had his arm grabbed. the grip was hard enough to keep him up and felix immediately regained his balance, looking to his side to see who is savior was.

he was surprised to see it was actually the main character of all his latest thoughts. seo changbin was standing there, and felix had to admit it—at least that day—he looked really good.

he was wearing a dark outfit, his hair was kept messy in a kind of stylish way, and he even wore a bit of black eyeshadow on his eyelids.

he looked undoubtedly attractive and felix thought that, if he were a girl, he would have definitely kissed him.

but he didn't feel anything.

he just managed to give a small smile as he cutely waved.

"hi"

"hey," changbin's voice was somehow deeper than felix's and basically everyone who paid a minimal attention to them could see the way changbin was looking at the younger.

he just couldn't understand how someone could look so stunning without doing anything and without even wearing anything exceptional.

"you look great," changbin couldn't help but let the words slip out of his mouth.

felix's cheeks flushed a bit as he lowered his gaze and mumbled a low thank you.

"shall we get going?" changbin asked, looking down at his phone to check the time.

felix nodded and followed the elder across the street. he pocketed his phone, since he didn't need it anymore now that he was with his hyung.

he mentally thanked changbin for saving him from that awkward movie-situation, and even realised that they were both going to be late to the date if they hadn't met up.

he quickened the pace when he almost lost changbin in the crowd and made sure to walk by his side.

felix was hoping changbin would be the one starting up a conversation, but he looked different, as if something was off in him.

anyhow, they made it to the cafe and got a table as soon as they entered. they were lucky enough to find a nice spot which wasn't too exposed but that also had a pretty view of the landscape outside.