Ending #1

NEWS: HAILEE STEINFELD SUDDEN AND TRAGIC DEATH. Story below.

Flashback (2020):

It was mid June and the whole Steinfeld family had taken a trip to the Maldives. Their family had rented out a few water huts. It was their second to last day on their trip and the family had decided to go for an afternoon swim around the huts. They had heard that there were lots of fish and dolphins around during that time.

They had been in the water for half an hour. Hailee's younger cousin, Tristan, had just learned how to do a flip off of Pete's shoulders. Hailee saw a rainbow colored fish a little bit aways from her family. She decided to go swim over there to see it.

Cheri's POV:

Hailee had told me she was going to go look at a fish. I stayed back with the family to watch Tristan. It had been quite a bit of time since she left. Maybe she had gone to the bathroom. Tristan was slowly standing up on my husband, Pete's, shoulders again to flip.

"AHHHH. H- Hailee!!" Tristan cried and pointed behind me when he fully stood up.

The whole family turned immediately to see Hailee, who was face down and floating. I swam over as fast at I could.

"My baby! My baby!" I screamed.

~Flashback over~

Author's POV:

After the Steinfelds found the dead Hailee, they took her to a hospital and shipped the body back to the US to get an autopsy. After 3 weeks, they got results.

Hailee had suffered from a heart attack. Apparently, there was an underlying condition from the transplant that had caused the attack.

After Hailee's funeral, Berlin hid upstairs in her room, on her phone.

(text)

Berlin: Hey Haiz. I miss you so much.

Berlin: I hope you are having fun with your brother.

Berlin: I know you missed him a lot.

Berlin: We all want you to know how proud we are

of how much you accomplished in your short life.

ERROR 6295: This number has been disconnected.

Please don't kill me for making one of the endings this way!! Go read the 2nd ending if you want to be happy again. (368 words)

What People Don't See ✔️ | Hailee SteinfeldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara