5 + Instagram

Today was the beginning of the BumbleBee and Spider-Verse press tours. Hailee was only allowed to go on them because she had brought a personal doctor with her. Also, her managers made sure she would have lots of time to rest in between interviews.

Hailee was pretty nervous for the interviews. She hadn't posted anything on social media or talked to anyone (other than close friends) about Chloe's video. She knew she'd be asked lots of questions but she wasn't sure if she would have the right answer to all of them. She didn't want her answer to be taken out of context and be turned against her.

The interviews started.

Most of the questions that she was asked were mostly about the movies. Hailee was happy about that. Still, the interviewers found some way to incorporate the video into a question. Hailee would usually say that she wasn't comfortable with answering that question. That response worked for the first interviews but, she felt like people would start to think she was avoiding the question because she was guilty or something when she started answering like that to more interviewers. Luckily, her costars picked up on her feeling uncomfortable and they jumped in and diverted the question.

After the first day of interviews, Hailee was exhausted. Both physically and emotionally. She was dreading the next few days of interviews. To her luck, it was Griffin's birthday the next day so she didn't have to do any press. After his birthday, she only had 2 more days of press.

Griffin's Birthday:

The whole Steinfeld family had a party for Griffin. Everyone went swimming and had a ton of fun.

"Come on Griff! Let's take a photo!" Hailee whined. He was taking too long talking to their cousin and he had already promised her a photo.

"Fine! I'm coming."

They take the photo.

"This is cute!" their cousin said after taking the photo.

"Ya it is Hails." Griffin agreed.

Hailee quickly posted the photo.

1,743,295 LIKES | 549,235 COMMENTS

GRIFFINSTEINFELD TAGGED

user 1: this is so cute!

user 2: sibling goals!

Cheristeinfeld: aww my babies!

Shawnmendes: coolest siblings I know!

User 35: OMG SHAWN COMMENTED!! #SHAILEE

user 202: I shipppp

chloegracemoretz: remember this because you won't always have it...

user 8: #creepychloe

(395 words)