16 - The Video and The Premiere

NEWS: CHLOE GRACE MORETZ WAS CONVICTED OF THE MURDER OF HAILEE STEINFELD'S BROTHER, GRIFFIN. Details below.

Two weeks ago, the actress was charged with manslaughter against Griffin Steinfeld, the brother of singer, Hailee Steinfeld. Moretz was reported to have wanted revenge on Hailee Steinfeld. Moretz admitted that she had stalked Griffin Steinfeld earlier that Christmas Eve to know his whereabouts so she could kill him. The actress had gone driving in her truck when she saw Griffin. She purposefully crashed her truck into the driver side of Griffin's car. She had planned on getting away with the murder but she too, was injured badly. She was taken to the hospital and confessed. There, Griffin Steinfeld had died on the table during surgery. Chloe too, died shortly after in her hospital room due to complications from the accident. Lawsuits are going out toward Moretz's family. We offer our sincere condolences to the Steinfelds.

Hailee was still in her bed after she read the news. The death of Griffin still didn't feel like reality to Hailee and her family. After seeing it on the news, everything hit Hailee. And it hit her hard. She was overwhelmed with grief and anger. Right now, Hailee was mostly angry with the news for talking about her brother's death. She thought that it was not their place to say what happened. Also, they didn't share the whole story. The news had left out the part about why Chloe wanted revenge and what really happened that night when Hailee had her first transplant. So, Hailee decided that it would be best for her to post a video sharing all sides of the story.

With that she started recording.

"Hey everyone. So you've probably heard that...."

Hailee went into why Chloe wanted revenge. Then she explained that Chloe was mistaken and that Hailee had been moved up on the transplant suddenly and that's why it seemed like Hailee bribed her way through the list. Then she explained how that was a temporary transplant. She then went into detail about Christmas Eve and her chat with Chloe. She explained that Chloe was jealous of Hailee's loving family and that Hailee was still healthy enough to get a second transplant. Hailee told the video that Chloe was told that she was too sick to get a transplant that year. Hailee explained that Chloe had died in the hospital after Griffin died. She also explained that Griffin's heart was a perfect match for her and that she had recently gotten another transplant to get her brother's heart. After explaining the whole story, Hailee asked if the media would stay away from posting about her brother for a little while since it was still hard for her family. When Hailee posted the video, she took off the comments. She posted it on all her social media.

That evening was the Bumblebee premiere. Hailee decided that she wanted people to see what she'd been through in the past few months. Hailee and her stylist chose a black dress that was kinda low cut so it would show Hailee's scars from the transplant. There had been enough time between now and the surgery so the stitches weren't gross to look at.

Hailee posted on her Instagram story saying "Can't wait for y'all to see what I'm wearing tonight <3" right before she arrived to the premiere.

When Hailee got on the red carpet, she controlled it. Everyone looked her way when she was posing. Many people applauded her for her bold choice to show her 'battle' wounds. This praise was also trending on social media.

Finally, Hailee and her costars made their way into the theater. The movie receive high praise afterwards. Everything in Hailee's life was almost perfect and she was well on her way to being happy. (Of course the grief of her brother would always be there. She just was learning how to manage it better as the days went by.)

(661 words)