Chapter 5 - First kiss

Start from the beginning

"I thought you wanted every details?" YiLong jokes and earn himself a deathly glare.

After listening to what happened, "So Princess YiLong is saved by Prince Bai Yu who comes in a shining armor on white horse just in time?"

"Why does it sound so embarrassing when you say it like that? But yeah, he really did save me."

"Then you'd better thank me for throwing up on you. I sacrifice my own good reputation so that the prince can save you. Now I can't even face the handsome prince after pulling such a stunt." Yang Rong fakes a sorrow fill expression and wipes away tears that wasn't even there. But after a few fake sobs, her expression changes abruptly as she suddenly recalls something and grab her friend's shoulder. "OMG! YiLong! My dear YiLong! Your name will go down in history if anyone knows about this!"

"What!?! About what!?!"

"You're his first roommate!"

".......... Huh! .... But why would it go down in history?"

"Because the rumor said that the prince never had a roommate. They say that a lot of people asks to be his roommate even offering it free of charge, but he never agreed. So the guys say that he must be bringing someone different every day to have sex and he's being considerate to his partner and also not to disturb his roommate. With his face and body like that, it's only normal that anyone would submit or jump into his bed willingly."

"Oh? But isn't the rumor kind of baseless from just the simple fact that he doesn't have a roommate?"

"Well, I don't know. It's what people were saying. But so far, has he bring anyone home?"

"No, he's always alone in his bedroom."

"You'd better be careful. He might try to gain your trust then mark you later when you let your guard down!!!"

Somehow, YiLong starts to imagine himself being intimate with Bai Yu but then he starts to feel embarrass to the point that his face blush a shade of pink while pursing his lips which makes his female friend burst out laughing.

"Oh my, did I warn the wrong person? YiLong, what were you thinking that could make you blush like this? Or were you .... thinking of claiming him?" Yang Rong teases.

"W-what are you t-talking about?"

"Well, my lovely YiLong if it did reach that point ... I WANT TO HEAR EVERY DETAIL, you hear me? EVERY DETAIL!!!" Yang Rong enunciates her demand.

"There's no way it's gonna happen!"

"Why not!?!"

"Because! Uh ... 1) both of us is straight and 2) Bai Yu wouldn't be interested in someone so plain like myself." YiLong tries to counter back.

"I don't know about that. YiLong, you're a rare innocent beauty, maybe he'll fall for you. Or ...... you fall for him and you claim him yourself!"

Then YiLong just ignores his friend who is still daydreaming such nonsense and makes his way into the building for the afternoon class.

Since Bai Yu is not having dinner and would also be late tonight, YiLong decides to make only a simple and small portion for himself. But after a few bites, he feels that the food he cook today doesn't taste as good as it used to. 'Did I put in the wrong ingredients? No, that's unlikely. Maybe I put in the wrong amount. I better be more careful with every step when cooking for Bai Yu otherwise he'll be disappointed and stop eating my food.' YiLong carefully reminds himself after finishing his not so tasty food.

At around 9 pm. Bai Yu arrives back home looking so exhausted. He seats himself at the small dining table where YiLong is working on his assignment. "You've already eaten, right?" He asks the older man with suspicious eyes.