"I know they do. It just sucks when your mind goes and thinks about something stupid or sad shit and sometimes those thoughts don't stop." She sighed.

Randal stands up and holds out his hand. Annabelle takes hold and they shuffle into the middle of the room. He places her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist. They close the space in between them and start to sway side to side. She rests her head on his shoulder.

"So this is love, mmm
So this is love
So this is what makes life divine
I'm all aglow, mmm
And now I know and now I know
The key to all heaven is mine...

Annabelle tearfully gazes into Randal's eyes. Her doughy eyes make him swoon a little, but her tears make him concerned.

"W-What's wrong love?" He questioned softly as he wipes her tears away.

"I-I love you...so much. Don't ever leave me." She cried softly.

Randal feels his heart melt and flutter all at once. He leans in and gently kisses her. He embraces her a little tighter. He pulls away and rests his forehead on hers.

"I wouldn't dream of it."

************

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM/SUICIDE ATTEMPT

"Annabelle...w-what are you?"

Randal is shocked to see the love of his life sitting in his empty bathtub with a small piece of something sharp. Annabelle doesn't say anything.

"I thought you were asleep?" She gasped.

"I didn't feel you next to me. What-" Randal scrambles under the sink and pulls out a mini first aid kit. He sits next to Annabelle in the tub and tries to hold her arm, but she pulls it away.

"Don't-I'll just go." She frowned.

Randal wraps his arms around her hugging her tight. Annabelle starts to breakdown crying.

"Please don't leave. I'm not mad at you...I promise. Just...talk to me." He spoke softly.

"I-I-I'm sorry." She cried.

Once she calmed down, Randal bandages Annabelle's wrist. They both sit across from each other in the tub.

"It's a lot...at first it was when I killed that guy. Then it turned into how I felt about my mom...sometimes I wouldn't even be sad. I'll be having a good day with you or my dad and it just...happens." She confessed.

"I'm not mad at you Annabelle. I still love you." Randal looks down at her hands. "You know you can tell me anything-"

"I know..." she sighs. "I thought it was something I could control, like only doing it when I felt bad or..." She wipes her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize." Randal holds her hand.

"...if you want to leave me, I understand." She pouted.