Four Years Later

After Randal and Annabelle's confession of love to each other changed their attitudes for the better.

Annabelle became more confident and assertive with herself. While Randal has become more serious with her and have even talked about having a future together.

Though their relationship has grown more serious Annabelle still wants to keep her agent life separate from Randal. She doesn't want his for his safety to be put at risk or him worry about her to the tenth degree.

Fury and Coulson have accepted Randal as someone who'll be around for a while, but they still keep a close eye one him. Yes they're happy for Annabelle, but that doesn't mean they still won't kill Randal if he does something stupid.

For Fury and Yaya it's strange. Yaya wants to be a part of Annabelle's life, but Fury is worried how the years of lying might change his and Annabelle's relationship. No matter what Fury puts his baby girl first.

Ever since Yaya saw Annabelle, Coulson has had his suspicions about her. He thinks that Yaya will try to take Annabelle away from them or cause the family to be torn apart. Coulson also has been looking over Yaya's file and just a few things don't add up right about Annabelle being of "Royal Blood".

On a final note Natasha has been acting a little salty as of late. She's been distant towards Annabelle and she rarely talks to Clint unless they go on missions together even then it's barely anything. She barely looks at him. Annabelle suspects somethings up between Natasha and Clint. She thinks it has something to do with Clint getting married. She hopes that after the wedding things will go back to normal.

Hopefully...