Randal: A Shocking Question

It's date night with Annabelle and Randal. After being together for sometime Fury allows his daughter that she could spend the night with Randal as long as Annabelle checks in throughout the night.

It's been about two weeks since the love birds have seen each other. Randal has been traveling out of state to visit his grandmother who hasn't been doing so well lately. Since his grandmother has fallen ill his family has been a lot to handle. Sometimes it feels like Randal is the only one who's trying to do the best his his grandmother while everyone else just sits around causing more stress to the family. With the stress and fighting going on Annabelle remains a good and healthy support system for her love.

****************

After a chill day of shopping the two head back to Randal's place. On the way over they stop and get some snacks for the night.

Randal being a gentleman opens the door for his love as he carries her shopping bags. He follows in behind her and sets the bags down on the table.

He walks up to his beau and gives her a peck on her cheek. He continues past her and turns on his PlayStation. The two sweethearts enjoy a chill evening playing video games and lounging around Randal's apartment.

As the night rolls on they switch out the video games for scary stories to listen to while snuggling on the couch. During the stories Randal keeps glancing down at Annabelle. She notices and smiles.

"Is something on your mind?" She questioned.

"No-I mean yes, but uhh." Randal sighs and takes a moment.

"Can I ask you a question babe?" He asked softly.

Annabelle sits up and faces Randal. He does the same.

"Sure, what's going on?"

Before Randal says something he pauses the the video and stands up from the couch.

"Hold on. Wait there." Randal scurries into his room leaving Annabelle confused.

"Is this gonna get sexual?" She questioned again.

"No! Hold on." He laughed. Moments later he returns into the living room and sits across from Annabelle.

"Okay we've been together for almost five years right?" He asked.

"Yeah...Is that your question?"

"No-no." He chuckled. "I love you more than anything." He added.

"I love you too. Where's this going-are you pregnant?"

"No-just let me finish. These last few years I've been thinking and...here." Randal reaches into his pocket then pulls something out a platinum ring with a medium sized diamond in the middle and three little diamonds on each side. Annabelle is speechless.

"I know I'm not the best with words, but Annabelle Nicole Fury you are by far the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'd be a fool to not marry you. You've been a huge support system for since everything that's happened with my family and that's helped so much. These last few months have put a lot of things in perspective, I want to settle down and start a new life with you, get a house and have a family. Annabelle Fury...will you have me?"

She gasps and covers her mouth. Her eyes start to gloss over.

"Randal...are you-are you serious?" She gasped.

He nods his head.

"I am."

"When did you get that?" She points to the ring.