Happy Birthday Annabelle

A month goes by and it's the week of Annabelle's birthday. Even though Fury and Coulson are unsure when exactly Annabelle is born, they took a guess and they celebrate her birthday during the summer and for a whole week.

Coulson and Fury decided to throw a little get together at the end of the week. Right now Fury and Coulson are at S.H.I.E.L.D waiting for a certain someone at a meeting. They are about 15 minutes late and Fury is getting antsy.

"The things I do for my daughter." Fury sighed.

"I know sir, he'll be here soon then we'll get to have a nice family get together." Coulson reinsured. Fury rubs his head.

"I will try and think happy thoughts." Moments later a man with suave hair a tailored fitted suit, expensive looking shoes walls in with a briefcase.

"Sorry I'm late, not really had some business and other duties to attended to." He yawned.

"Mr. Stark nice of you to join us." Coulson smirked.

"Nice to see you too, hello Fury, how are you today?" Mr. Stark questioned.

"Delighted now that you're here." Fury said sarcastically. Mr. Stark places he brief case on the table.

"I was working on some finishing touches last night. They should be well functioning to perfection. Who are these for anyway?" He asked.

"None of your damn business, open the case." Fury responded. Mr.Stark opens the brief case and shows Fury and Coulson whats inside.

"Very nice Mr. Stark." Coulson smiled.

"Thank you boys. I do my best." Mr. Stark asked scooting closer to Fury. He rolls his eyes and stands up.

"No she's not a model with one eye, but she is a little badass."

"Hey um are we ready yet-oh in sorry." Annabelle walks into the room. Mr. Stark turns around and makes eye contact with her.

"Oh hello." He stands up and walks towards her. "Mr. Stark, pleased to meet you." He holds out his hand. Annabelle shakes his hand.

"Hello Mr. Stark." She said.

"You seem a bit young working here, what brings you here chocolate drop?" Annabelle is unsure how to answer the question after the word chocolate drop.

"Step away from her now!" Fury protested. "I don't need your wandering eyes all over my agents." Fury added. Stark steps away from Annabelle.

"Just trying to make conversation." Stark walks back towards Fury and Coulson. "So is everything in tip top shape Fury?" He asked.

"Yes it is. Is there anything I owe you Mister Stark?"

"No, I already have enough to money as it is. Consider this a gift from Stark industries." Tony smiled.

"Thank you Mister Stark, we'll be in touch." Coulson smiled. Mister Stark holds out and hand and shakes Fury and Coulson's hand. As he turn around to leave he stops and looks at Annabelle.

"Do you know who I am?" Tony asked.

"...am I supposed to?" Fury and Coulson start to cackle in the back.

"You really don't know who I am?" Tony pouted. "Come on I'll give you a hint...I'm awesome and build really cool shit." He smirked. Annabelle looks at Tony for a moment. She leans in a little and gets a whiff of his cologne.

"...so you're a millionaire playboy slut?" She answered. Tony's jaw drops, he walks past Annabelle with a mad look on his face.

"Hey Fury keep your agents in check." Tony walks out of the room and closes the door behind him. Fury and Coulson bust out laughing. Fury walks over to his daughter and hugs her.