The Holy Trinity: A Dangerous Mission

At S.H.I.E.L.D's briefing room Fury and Coulson stand in front of a projector while Clint, Natasha, and Annabelle sit down in front of them.

"Alright team we got a lead on a secret hydra base. It's deep in the mountains of Hindu Kush between Afghanistan and Pakistan. You three will infiltrate through the air vent on the top of he mountain and make your way through the facility." Coulson told.

"Is there anything in particular that we're looking for?" Natasha asked.

"Mostly the usual "deadly weapon" or "Secret Intel" that could help us figure out any future world destruction." Fury explained.

"Now go get suit you three will be deploying in less than an hour." They all nod their heads and head out the room.

"Annabelle," She stops and turns to her father. "Stay back for a bit, I wanna talk to you for moment." Annabelle shrugs her shoulders in confusion.

"Sure okay." She said.

"Ooohhh you're in trouble." Clint teased. Natasha punches him on the arm. "Ow! What was that for?" He pouted as he and Natasha walk out the door.

"Coulson, can I talk to Annabelle alone please?" Fury asked. Coulson nods his head.

"Yes sir." Coulson walks out of the room and shuts the door.

"Did I do something wrong?" Annabelle asked.

"No, I just wanna talk to my daughter if that's okay with you?" Fury chuckled.

"Alright, what did you want to talk about?" Fury sits down in one of the chairs.

"...how are you doing? I mean mentally, it's been a while since you been on a field mission. You okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine dad, I'll be fine it's been like 4 months. I'm okay." Annabelle told crossing her arms.

"I heard you scream yourself awake for the last couple of days Annabelle. Are you sure everything's alright?" Fury asked.

"I'm fine dad I'm just tired and not sleeping well it'll pass. Can I go get ready now please?" Annabelle said in a distressed tone.

"I'm just making sure you're okay. Go on ahead and get ready." Annabelle nods her head.

"Thanks dad." Annabelle turns around heads on out.

"Wait Annabelle." She stops in front of the door as her dad walks towards her. "Come here." Fury opens his arms for a hug. Annabelle waddles into her dads arms and wraps her arms around him. He pats her on the head. "I love you, you know that right?"

"I know, I love you too." Annabelle lets go of her dad and walks out the door.

"Now go get ready to kick ass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clint, Natasha, and Annabelle are all geared up and loading up the Quin Jet. As they finish loading up the jet Annabelle's phone goes off.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, sorry I haven't talked to you as much the last couple days. There was family matter that was going on." Randal told.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah my mom had a bit of a health scare. Everything is all good now." He told.

"That's good." Annabelle said.

"What are you doing? I wanna see you. I miss that cute face." Randal smiled.

"I can't right now, Clint, Natasha and I are about to go have a um...mini family night." Annabelle told.

"Oh that's cool. What are you guys going to do?" He asked.