Third Date: Accidental Badass Mode

Randal is on his way to pick his lovely Annabelle for their third date and two month anniversary. Randal rolls up to the Fury home and parks his car. He steps out of his car walks up to the door. Before he could knock on the door Fury answers the door. Randal is caught off guard.

"Oh hello Randal, what are you doing here?" Fury questioned.

"Oh um Im here to pick up your daughter for our anniversary date." Randal explained. Annabelle comes up behind her dad.

"Dad don't harass my boyfriend when I'm in the room. Wait until I'm not in the room." Annabelle told.

"Where are you guys going?" Fury asked.

"Randal planned it out, he said its a surprise." Annabelle told.

"Oh a surprise? What kind of surprise would that be hmm? Trying to take her back to your place hm?" Fury interrogated.

"What?!" Coulson shouted from the background.

"No, no, no...were not going back to my house at all were staying outside and not doing any sexual at all." Randal chuckled nervously. Coulson stands next to Annabelle glaring at Randal.

"Dad can I go out with my boyfriend now?" Annabelle asked.

"...alright, you bring her back no later than midnight understand?" Fury told. Randal nods his head frantically.

"Yes sir." Fury moves out of the way so Annabelle can walk through. She kisses her dad on the cheek.

"Love you dad." Annabelle smiled.

"Love you too, have a little fun not too much." He winked.

"Okay dad." Rand helps Annabelle into the car. Once he gets in the car he starts it up and drives off. Coulson walks up behind Fury.

"I have an idea." Coulson said.

"Let's hear it."

"Wanna go spy on our child?" Coulson proposed. Fury shrugs his shoulders.

"Sure I have a gps in Annabelle's necklace so we should be able to find her no problem." Fury told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Randal and Annabelle arrive at a Fair. Annabelle gasps and jumps up and down in the car.

"You brought me to the Fair?"

"Yeah I remember you said it be cute if we went to one and that you wanted me to win you a stuffed animal. So here we are."

"Aww Randal." Annabelle smiled. Randal pulls into a parking spot and turns off the car.

"Don't thank me yet." They get out of the car and walk towards the entrance.

Fury and Coulson arrive at the carnival also. Coulson parks Lola and they hop out of the car. They see Randal and Annabelle in the distance.

"Two tickets please." Randal told.

"That'll be 25 dollars. Do you have any coupons?" The man questioned.

"No we don't." Randal responded.

"Actually yes, yes we do." Annabelle answered pulling out her wallet. Randal looks confused.

"How do you have coupons? I didn't tell you where we were going until We got here."Randal asked. Annabelle pulls out a plastic badge facedown. The man takes it and scans it.

"I get discounts because of my dads job." The man hands back Annabelle her badge and the tickets.

"There you go free of charge. Enjoy the park." He smiled. Randal is still confused with his jaw hanging open just a bit. Annabelle smiles and walks away Randall follows behind her.