A New Team

Young Annabelle is in her Captain America/ Hello Kitty/ Flower themed room, thanks to Coulson, coloring on blank pieces of paper with her huge box of Crayola crayons. Her father has been away on a mission so Coulson is left to take care of her. Today the sun is shinning in the early afternoon. As Annabelle continues to doodle away Coulson walks into walks into the room to check up on her.

"Hey Captain Annabelle." He smiled. Annabelle looks up smiles at Coulson.

"Hi Uncle Coulson." She puts down her crayon.

"What are you drawing there?" He asked.

"I'm not drawing I'm coloring." Annabelle sits up.

"What are you coloring?" He asked again. Coulson walks into the room and sits in front of Annabelle.

"A master piece." She smiled. Coulson laughs.

"Can I see this master piece Captain Annabelle?"

"Yes you can. I made like 100 something."

"100 something?!" Coulson smiled.

"Okay like 10 but still it's a lot. My creativity is tired." Annabelle hands Coulson a picture of her and Fury holding hands. Fury has a flower crown in his head as well as Annabelle.

"Aww how cute, when your dad gets back give this to him. I like the flowers in his hair."

"Thank you, they're Dahlia's. Dahlia's are pretty. Oh and I have one of you." Annabelle flips through her drawings.

"What are you looking for?" Coulson asked.

"You'll see...got it!" Annabelle pulls out the drawing and hands it to Coulson. "Don't throw it away no matter what okay?"

"I won't." Coulson takes the picture and his smile slowly disappears. The drawing on the paper is Coulson as Captain America holding his iconic shield in one hand and the Nation's Flag in the other. Annabelle looks up at her uncle with a sad look on her face.

"You don't like it uncle?" She pouted.

"No, I love it sweetie, it's beautiful." Coulson smiled. Annabelle smiles and hugs Coulson.

"Uncle can I ask you a question?" Annabelle asked.

"Yeah what is it?"

"When I become a cool agent can my code name be Black Dahlia?"

"Like the flower?"

"Yeah." Annabelle smiled.

"Black Dahlia was a murderer back in the 1940's, how about White Dahlia?"

"Oh...that sounds better, and white dahlia's are really pretty." She smiled.

"Just like you Annabelle." Annabelle smiles and gives Coulson a kiss on the cheek. He smiles and looks down at the rest of the drawings. He notices a drawing of a black woman and what appears to be Captain America.

"Annabelle what's this?" He asked.

"That me and Captain America holding hands."

"Why are you two holding hands?"

"Because Uncle that's my boyfriend." Annabelle blushed.

"Aren't you a bit young for him?" Coulson giggled.

"You're never to young for love." Annabelle smiled.

"And what would your father say about this?"

"Her father would beat Captain America's little ass." Fury smiled standing at Annabelle's doorway. She smiles and runs over to her father.

"Daddy you're back!" Annabelle smiled as she smashes into Fury's legs.