Off to New York

3 in a half weeks later Annabelle is able to get her cast off half a week early. Shortly after that Fury is called to New York for some S.H.I.E.L.D business. Annabelle begs her father for her to come along for a little Father daughter bonding. After begging and pleading Fury decides to bring Annabelle along. The two loving. Badasses fly off to New York, once they land they head to thier hotel. When the get to their room Annabelle drops her bags and trots over to look down at the view of Time Square.

"Dad, look how pretty the lights are!" Annabelle gasped. Fury chuckles and sits his bags down.

"Yes Annabelle it is." Fury sits down on the couch.

"It's so pretty." Fury's phone goes off. He pulls out his phone.

"Hello?" Annabelle continues to look out the window in awe. Out of the window sitting on top of the Megatron appears to be a figure in silhouette. Annabelle squints her eyes to see if anything could help see the the shadowed figure better. The shadow figure runs away.

"What was that?" Annabelle said to herself.

"Annabelle I'm leaving, do you want to come along or go eat something?"

"...I'll stay and eat, you know how I get when I don't eat." Fury shrugs his shoulders and reaches into his pocket.

"I'm feeling nice so get us both something while you're out, I'm in a pizza mood." He pulls out 40 dollars and hands it to his daughter.

"Thanks dad." Fury pecks Annabelle on her cheek.

"I'll see you later. If you go out take your knife." Annabelle puts up both of her thumbs.

"You got it pops." Fury pats her on the head and walks out of the hotel room. Annabelle turns back around and looks out the window.

"Who was that?" She questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Half an hour later Annabelle decides to go outside and take in the view up close. She walks through time square trying to find something for her and her dad to eat. She stops in front of a Chinese place. The aroma of chicken and noodles and chow mien fill their air.

"...damn that smells really good." Just as Annabelle takes her purse off her shoulder to get her wallet out someone dashes out of nowhere and jacks her purse. Annabelle quickly runs after him yelling shouting.

"Get back here asshole!" She shouted dashing though people.

"Screw you lady!" He shouted back. He turns down a dark ally, Annabelle follows him. Once she turns the corner the man has disappeared. She walks down the ally slowly calling him out.

"Give me back my purse and You won't regret sliding out of you mothers uterus!" Annabelle called out. Then eight big and tall men emerge from the shadows and slowly start to surround her.

"Look what the cat dragged in boys."

"You that little bitch that took my purse ?" She insulted.

"Someone came into the wrong part of town." The leader threatened.

"You guys do you know you're outmatched right? Just give me purse and I won't have to embarrass anyone."

"This one kinda pretty."

"Fuck you mean kinda?"

"Yeah guys she's at least an 10 tops." A young mans voice said.

"Who was that?" One of the gang members said. Then all of a sudden multiple thwip noises echoes the ally. The gang members faces are covers in what appears to be a net or of some sort. The members struggle to get the stuff of their faces. Then one by one the men get dragged into the shadows and fall laid out in front of Annabelle. One of the members comes charging in at Annabelle blind. She steps aside and brings him down. She grabs him by the collar and decks him right in the face.