Chapter 40: Aftermath

Start from the beginning

???: Yes I suppose it is quite Surprising.

Y/N: THE GRAND PRIEST?!?!

He laughed again and gave you a warming smile

Y/N: But why did you disguise yourself as someone else?!

Grand Priest: I couldn't reveal myself to all of those kids, they would all question me and soon important information would've been spilled, so I had to be careful especially around Gremory

Y/N: Wow...All this time we were receive received guidance from the Great Priest himself, It's truly an honor!

You then kneeled down as The Grand Priest laughed again before reaching out to you

Grand Priest: No need to be so formal, you weren't when you knew me as "The Professor"

Y/N: Geez, this is gonna take some getting used to...also...what else did you want to talk about?

Grand Priest: Oh yes, I bring you an offer.

You went slightly wide eyed as you nodded, gesturing him to continue

Grand Priest: Would you like to become my pupil, train with me and possibly become the next Daishinkan?

You then went fully wide eyed as Y/N.exe stopped working for about a solid minute until you gained a very bright face

Y/N: YES! Yes please! I'd love to train with you!

The Grand Priest chuckled with a bright smile before looking at you again

Grand Priest: I knew you would accept, and since you accepted, I present you a gift.

He then raise his arm as a bright orb of green energy formed in front of him, soon the orb faded to reveal a new brand outfit for you

Grand Priest: For now you shall only wear this during our Special training, understood?

Y/N: Yessir! But one last thing...

The Grand Priest gave you his full attention as you spoke up

Y/N: Why...?

Grand Priest: Why?

Y/N: Why do you want to train me, and possibly even take your position as Daishinkan one day? I'm just a Saiyan!

Grand Priest: A Saiyan with the power of both Ultra Instinct and The White Omni God, you have lots of hidden potential that's yet to be awoken, I want to assist you with this process.

Y/N: Say, I have a question.

The Grand Priest looked at you again before you questioned him

Y/N: Have you ever heard of Someone named Ark?

Suddenly The Grand Priest's eyes widened as a small sweat drop ran down his face

Grand Priest: Where did you hear that name?

Y/N: Well...A little while back the Guy that attacked during the blood moon confronted me...

A little while back the Guy that attacked during the blood moon confronted me

Y/N: He said something about the guy named Ark emerging soon...

Grand Priest: I see...so even the main threat understands the danger...

Y/N: What?

Grand Priest: Ark was the previous Omni God Before you, he had power that Rivalled that that of the Omni King, not even I could hold a candle to is power, However, his greed and desires got the best of him...

Y/N: How did you guys manage to stop him?

Grand Priest: ...due to his Evil Power...I had to banish him from Reality itself...he must know that you've gained the same kind of divine power...and now he plans on making his return...I knew this was coming, it's why I want to train you...but here and now of all places...

Y/N: Alright, I think I've been blessed with enough Knowledge of the gods for one day...

Grand Priest: Very well...

Suddenly The Grand Priest Turned back into "The Professor" and warped the two of you back to the academy

Professor: Oh, and one more thing!

Y/N: Yeah...?

Professor: Be ready for the school dance tonight!