Thirty Six - My Pratvik

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Pratvik..." It sounded more like a moan than a word.

"Hmmm..." he asked innocently.

"I could have move, so you can get ready more comfortably..." I tried.

"I'm 100% comfortable baby!" he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You better get used to this!" He kissed me on my cheek and placed his hands on my waist once he was done with his hair!

"You are very much sexy even in this saree baby!" he said winking at me.

"You are killing me!" he wisphered, his lips brushing my ear. His eyes was boring into me looking at the mirror. It sent shivers down my spine! Seeing myself in the mirror with him so close and doing things like that really made me to clutch my legs tight! Different turn on for me! And he is fully enjoying my naivness!

Another knock interepted us and the door flew open revealing Reni herself! Pratvik adjusted himself few steps back from me!

"Hope I didn't disturb you guys in the middle of something!" she grinned at him.

"What do you want Reni? You should be at the wedding hall by now!" he rolled his eyes at her.

"Yeah yeah! I am leaving. I came here to give these jewels to my sis in law!" she handed me a box.

"And how are you Shakshi dear? I hope you can walk to my wedding, if my brother was not that rough on you last night!" she said winking at me making my cheeks tomato red again!

Really what's with his family members? They and their endless teasings! I looked down shyly bitting my lip!

"Leave her alone Reni! She will end up crying if you people keep on doing this with her." Pratvik threw her a glare.

"Hey... Come on! You can tease me too. Being polite is no fun! Why? Are you too sensitive dear?" she said tilting my chin up.

"Uhh... N-No... Sis.. Its..."

"Yes she is! So stop!" Pratvik spoke for me! And it kinda hurt Reni a bit.

"Sis! I already wore a lot of them. Do I really need to wear this too?" I asked her trying to reduce the tension around us.

"Its a heirarchy one dear! The daughter in laws of our family wear them!" she smiled at me and I didn't have a point to refuse!

When we got down stairs to get to the car, my mom reached me fast and gave me a glass of milk to drink. I hate milk and more to that, not in my empty stomach!

"Mom no! Its just 5 now! I can eat after the wedding." I said pushing the glass towards her.

"But you need to drink this Shakshi, since you might be tired from last night..."

"Mom!" I scowled at her when everyone was laughing at me! I m happy that she was worried about me even at this busy schedule, but really nothing happened last night! God!!! I think I should keep a notice board about that on my head!

I grabbed the glass and drank it without further complicating the scene and stormed out to the car. Pratvik was trying to keep up with me!

"Shakshi..." he said as soft as possible while we were driving alone in his car!

"What?" I gritted through my teeth.

"I knew they are just worsening the situation but it will be fine once the time fades." he reassured me gently lacing my fingers into his.

"Its kinda embrassing..." I exhaled a deep breath.

"I m sorry for that! But its going to happen anyhow!" he said taking my hand to his lips and placing a gentle kiss there making me blush again! I think I don't need to wear blush to cheeks anymore!