Sixteen - Beautiful

Pratvik's Pov

This week went fast with all the work for Golden jubliee preparation. Things between me and Shakshi started to get smoothen up. She is not yet ready for relationship, I know that, but still she accepted my care as her saviour,
atleast. All my fate!

And this romeo, Varun, always being with Shakshi, keep stepping on my nerve. I too didn't miss my chances in playing with him and making him no his place with her. My girl is just like magnet pulling all the hot and smart men towards her nomatter how hard she try to resist them.

I'm tired with all my hospital duties plus the work for this event all week. The only thing made me happy is her presence.

It gave me plenty of times to adore her beauty, her smile, those delicate fingers making cute works, I just wanted to kiss those finger tips.

Yesterday she went sleep sitting on her chair after all the poster presentation work. Everyone must be tired. But my girl is so weak as she loves junk food, I need to do something to make her eat healthy.

She was decorating the top of the stage with glitter hangers standing on the ladder. Her sweet face with a drop a sweat trickling down her forehead to her cheek and then her chin, droped on her neck... It took everything in me to resist myself from doing something stupid!

Okay! My thoughts are going wild, who cares, however she is going to be mine!

Thankfully, there was no fightings and misunderstandings between us in the past week. Its just because we didn't have too much time to talk!

And she somehow tried to console me that Varun was just a good friend to her. Still, I know he had different plans for her, I don't want her to get mad and feel that I'm suffocating her. So, I went eased with it. Just for now?!

Finally, Today is the Golden jubliee event. I dressed myself appropriately in a suit.

I usually don't wear something dashy like this

I usually don't wear something dashy like this. Always simple and classy like that of blue or white with a formal tie. But this time, and him coming to the same event and to that he is hoisting it, No! No more formal old school style. I left my top two buttons open on my shirt and just one button on my suit which pefectly hug my broad shoulders. I didn't clean shave my beard but trimmed it and I left my hair dry rather than geling it neatly, boyish style!

I look myself in the mirror and hoped for the best to pull all her attention towards me and not to him! Lets see! I drove to the hospital. I straightened my suit and walked to the auditorium where the event is going to start in a hour or two.

"Welcome sir." the voice made my head snap at its direction. Its Shakshi!

 Its Shakshi!