Twenty Seven - Aftermath!

Pratvik's Pov

I was little bit rough with her lately. I know, I have to explain but for that, first I need my girl to sit in patience and with some calming mind, which she would never do on her own.

I crossed my arms and stood infront of her. When she attempted to go, I firmly kept my palm on her shoulder.

"Shakshi! Can you just stay and lend me your ears for once!" I warned.

"Don't touch me! And... And... Who are you to order me!" She tried hard not to cry.

Okay! It was all my fault. But what's a big deal that I only wanted my girl to be happy. I hope its not that a huge sin!

No use of hardship so I shifted myself to the so called 'sweet boyfriend' mode.

"I'm sorry sweetie! I'm really sorry..." I tried to reach her cheek slowly. I'm afraid that she will spat again, but she doesn't!

I gently cupped her cheek with one of my hand and caressed her smooth skin with my thumb.

"Shakshi! Please! I'm so sorry! I knew what I did was wrong. I should have told you about Arica. But..."

She looked directly into my eyes, tears brimming. God! Handling my loved ones are more difficult than my work!

"You broke my trust... Just like everyone!" She cut me off in a whisper, but shook everything in me.

I knelt in front of her, holding her hands into mine, meeting her eyes. I can tolerate her anger, but not this!

"Shakshi! Please don't say like that! The only reason to hide about Arica was, I didn't want you to get over stressed. Nothing else! Deep down your heart you knew that I'm not like the rest who cheated you. If you still doubt me on this, I can't take this anymore! I'm sorry, Shakshi!" my head hung low in rejection.

There was a long silence filling with the darkness.

She tried to untangle her hands from mine. I looked up at her.

"I- I need some time!" her words were thick.

"For?"

She got up and wiped her tears away. I stood and catch her wrist in time before she leave the room.

"Shakshi! Why do you need time?"

She didn't respond which made me angry. Why is she behaving like of some breaking up couple?

"Answer me, when I ask you something!"

"For everything Pratvik! For everything!!" she boomed.

I was frozen, and watched her carefully with my eyes bugging out.

"I never harmed anyone, but I only have bad experiences with all the people I loved. They first care me like princess and threw me like a trash later. You lied to me. It will just start like this and I know how it ends. I won't survive with another heartbreak, Pratvik!" she covered her face with her hands and cried loud.

Darn! Darn! Darn! My poor girl!

"That's enough Shakshi! Don't you dare to say another word!" I pulled her into me so fast which made her to lose her balance and colloided hardly against my chest. I snaked my arms protectively around her. She tried to push me back. Will she match my strength anyways?

As she failed in the attempt of releasing my arm, she slamed and punched repeatedly on my chest. I let her do that, I just want her to get off her anger on me! So I simply stood holding her back preventing from falling!

She got tired after some punches and cried clutching my shirt, her face buried into my chest. Her knees are trembling. I pulled her up by her waist and closed the gap between us.