Twenty four - I love you!

Romance alert!!!!

Pratvik's Pov

I have no words to explain my happiness right now. She kissed me! I mean the girl I love, really kissed me for the first time. It really ignites spark within me when her sweet, soft lips placed a soft kiss at the corner of my mouth. Every cell in my body frozed at that moment. This girl is going to be the death of me!

And more than that, she finally trusted me! Its what I need, her trust! Though I knew her story, I wanted her to open up herself. I hate her father already. Who would do such things on his own daughter? I badly wanted to heal every single wound of her heart! I will!

I tighten my hold around her, pulling her even more. But there is no gap left inbetween us already! She was literally buried into my chest. I looked down at her beautiful face.

Tears were all dry now, just leaving a faint trace on her skin. The eyelashes of her closed eyes forming a cute shadow on her cheek. Her little nose is all pink due to all the weeping, which complimented well with her fair skin. Her lips... God! Those lips!! They are plump, full and red. It was quievering a little bit!

She was sitting on my lap, hugging me tight with her head against my chest. Our bodies are colliding into one. I knew she needs my care now nothing else. But come on! She is too hard to resist! I really want to kiss those pretty lips.

No Pratvik! Don't mess the flow. What will she think about you? Take it slow! She just had a bitter encounter. Your work is to comfort her, not to take advantage of this moment. But its just a kiss! A war is going inside my mind! I tensed a bit which made me hot and sweaty.

Shakshi sensed this change in me and opened her eyes to look me up. Her eyebrows frowned in confusion. Why these girls are being this naive? Won't they knew the effect they have on their men? However, We are the sufferers!

"Ummm... Shakshi... Can you uh.. Can you please... get down?" but my hand is holding her hip.

She then realized my situation and smirked at me.

"No I won't! Why?" she asked faking an innocent face and pouting her lips further. Damn! Shakshi! You are really testing my patience!

I rubbed the back of my neck and ran my fingers through my hair. I even averted my eyes up on the ceiling to reduce my tension built inside me.

She took the hint and draw circles with her finger on my chest and the arm holding her against my chest!

I looked at her and placed my hand over her's trying to stop her action. Because I'm already at the cliff of my limits.

"Shakshi!" I warned her. "Please..." I inhaled her scent, "Get down!"

"I never knew that, even I could create an effect on you!" she mumbled.

"You always have!" I kissed her forehead, "And now, get down!"

"Why are you pushing me? Won't you let me be happy for few minutes?" she slapped my chest lightly.

Never mind! I am going to kiss her and face the consequenses latter!

"Can I kiss you, sweetpie?" I blurted out after a long silence.

Its not like this is my first kiss. I already kissed her once or twice. But it was all forced and playful! This time, I really asked for it! And more importantly, the time she took to response is the longest wait of my life!

She jerked a little. And it scared the hell out of me. Is she going to deny me? You shouldn't have asked her but kissed her instead! But I didn't felt that right. Atleast not when she is emotional!