As Fryer was driving the car, he had most of his focus on the road and was lightly bopping his head, Elena, on the other hand, was moving her body in rhythm with her hands waving in the air.

She looked at Fryer and leaned towards him, "I'll be your galaxy, I'm about to fly..."

Fryer laughed at her silliness and continued to sing with her. As the song came to an end, Elena lowered the volume and leaned back in the seat, a huge smile visible on her face.

Fryer spared a small glance at her, "tired?"

Elena shook her head and giggled, "never."

"You look high, " he chuckled.

"I am," Elena looked at him and threw him a fly kiss, "I'm high on your love."

Fryer shook his head and chortled, "what is wrong with you today?"

"You of course,"

"I'm not sure if I like this side of you more or the other one,"

"You can like both," Elena replied to him smugly.

"I love both," Fryer said.

Elena stopped and looked at him, the smile on her face slowly fading away.

Fryer looked at her in concern when he got no response, "was it too much? You don't need to reply."

Elena opened her mouth but the strange sound the car made shut her up. She blinked when the car started to tremble before it came to a stop. Silently, she looked at Fryer who also looked back at her.

The two stayed silent accessing the situation before Elena broke into a laugher, "I have heard of many types of dates but never one where a car broke in the middle of nowhere."

Fryer scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment, "I..."

"Look who is blushing here," she teased him.

"I'll check what's wrong. Don't worry, ill make it start moving within minutes."

"No need to, " Elena stopped before he could get out of the car.

"Huh?"

"Let's just wander around here," she gestured towards the fields, "forget the place where we were going to. Let's just have fun here."

"You sure?" he questioned her hesitantly, guilt visible in his eyes.

"Let's go, "

•☾•

Elena ran her fingers through Fryer's hair. A cold breeze blew past them as the two watched the sunset in silence. They were sitting under an old tree. Fryer had his head resting on Elena's lap, his hand playing with the ring on Elena's finger that he had put a while ago.

"Do you miss her? she questioned him.

" I do, " Fryer answered without hesitation, knowing exactly what she was asking about.

"Do you wish she was by your side?" Elena asked, her voice barely audible.

Fryer sat up and looked at her, "I have you by my side."

"But that doesn't change the fact that she was your mate," Elana said.

"And it also doesn't change the fact that you are my luna,"

A smile appeared on her lips. Fryer mimicked her smile and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"If one day, I'm not by your side, I hope that you will still be happy," Elena said, hiding her sad emotions behind a smile.

Fryer cupped her face and ran his thumb over her cheek, "I won't let you leave. I'll always keep you by my side, even if I have to chain you to myself."

Elena laughed at that, "do you want to see magic?"

"So you are a magician now?" he raised an eyebrow.

"No, I'm not," Elena shook her head, a smirk appeared on her lips, "but I'm a which."

"Huh?" he looked at her confused.

"I'm a witch, Fryer," Elena said again, this time slowly. She pushed Fryer away a little and raised her hand in the air, "marclian spectara."

A bright red light emitted from her hand soon, colorful spheres appeared in the air which had fire enclosed inside.

"What the..." Fryer looked at them, awestruck. He looked at Elena, "how did you do this?"

"I am a witch, a half-witch to be exact but still a witch," she said again.

"Out of all the things you told me, this was the least I expected," Fryer muttered.

"Do you hate me now?" Elena asked him in a low voice, afraid of his answer.

"What? No! I'm just mesmerized. It makes me wonder just how awesome you are," Fryer immediately answers her. As he was behind her, he wrapped his arms around her and planted a kiss on the nape of her shoulder, "you are the best thing that ever came into my life." He rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Fryer," she whispered, tears gathered her eyes, "I'm putting you and your pack in danger."

"No, you are not," Fryer denied.

She turned around in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. She gave him a big smile.

Fryer gave her a worried look noticing the tears in her eyes, "Elena."

"What we have is beautiful," Elena whispered and leaned forward plating a kiss on his lips. But it is not worth the risk it holds.

"Are you okay?" Frayer asked her after pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you," she said. Fryer looked at her in surprise not expecting these words.

Slowly, Elena placed her palm over his eyes, and a lone trickled down her cheek. She was regretting her next move but she had no choice at all, "Glömma!"

A soft red light emitted from her palm. Slowly, Fryer lost his consciousness and he fell into her arms. Elena smiled watching the person she loved and ran her fingers softly through his hair, "I'll keep all of our memories safe with me. I hope you will find someone to love again."