She was hiding from her past,
She was fighting for her future.
Her sins were deeper than her scars,
Her soul was shattered like glass.
She was the mystery of the woods‚
Wrapped in the enigma of chaos.
Elena Cyril has been living in misery her whole life until she met him. To ignore him was impossible but to give in to her desires would thrust her and those around her into danger. But fate has taken hold of Elena and in order to protect those she loves, she had to embrace the more dangerous side of who and what she was.
Please be advised that some of the content may not be suitable for younger audiences. There will be no explicit sex scenes, but some sexual content might still appear. There will also be profanity, and other mature themes that may be triggering to some.
324 at werewolf
770 at romance
- ❁ Must Read❁
- ONE - This is suicide!
- TWO - Paladin Assassins
- THREE - I don't have a mate
- FOUR - So, where are we staying?
- FIVE - Let's enjoy some time without worrying about anything
- SIX - She finally found another family
- SEVEN - You don't know me either...
- Eight - He is different
- Nine - Such a good actress she is
- Ten - Where do you belong?
- Eleven - Not your usual girl...
- Twelve - The moment you see him, RUN
- Thirteen - It's worth it...
- Fourteen - I warned him...
- Fifteen - My Luna!
- Sixteen - Pepper happened!
- Seventeen - Not little anymore
- Eighteen - You are making me lose control
- Nineteen - I love you
- Twenty - Alpha Scar
- Twenty One - Have some faith in me
- Twenty Two - They found salvation in each other
- Twenty three - One last time
- Twenty Four - Finally found what he deserved
- Twenty Five - Now celebrate it
- Twenty Six - You can shift?
- Twenty Seven - She was his little princess
- Twenty Eight - They finally broke the magic!
- Twenty Nine - I am hungry
- Thirty - I'm finally home
- Thirty One - I didn't kill mom!
- Thirty Two - Do you still love me?
- Thirty Three - You have to decide.
- Thirty Four - I am the worst queen!
- Thirty Five - That's my promise, mom!
- Thirty six - Who the hell are you?
- Thirty Seven - I am nothing when I stand alone!
- Thirty Eight - I am proud of our family
- Thirty Nine - But it's impossible
- Forty - ELESTREN!
- Forty One - This was the end
- 「 EPILOGUE」