Chapter 112 -YanFei Came to Find ZhouXiang

Start from the beginning

When ZhouXiang got out of the car, he realized that a large Jeep with a military license plate was parked downstairs. It is particularly eye-catching. He felt that this jeep looked familiar.

The jeep's window is suddenly rolled down and a head wearing a military cap poked out from the driver's position. This driver glanced at him and then shrank his head back. Following, the man got out of the car and marched toward him, "Are you comrade ZhouXiang?"

"Yes." ZhouXiang remembered this was the vehicle he saw when he went to YanMingXiu's house last time. Although he didn't remember the license plate number, the car definitely looked like this.

"Chief wants to see you."

ZhouXiang's heart tightened. He looked toward the vehicle but couldn't see anything, "Which... which one?"

This officer headed to the back of the car and opened the door to quickly tell the person inside something.

After a while, the person inside the car stepped out. It is YanMingXiu's father. ZhouXiang didn't know what the intent is on this day. He had checked his (YanMingXiu) father's news on the Internet and found his name in a bunch of dazzling military merits. His name is YanFei.

ZhouXiang's hand in his pocket started sweating. He really wanted to call YanMingXiu to quickly come back but the other party will definitely not give him this chance. Otherwise, he (YanFei) would not have come looking for him when YanMingXiu is not here.

This is directed at him.

Of all the people that ZhouXiang's had come in contact with in his life thus far, the highest is President Wang. He had never dealt with anyone from the military. And looking at YanFei's serious and rigid face, thinking about his attitude towards this matter, ZhouXiang is somewhat terrified.

He calmed himself down a bit then politely bowed to YanFei, "Yan..." How should he address him? ZhouXiang thought that this is YanMingXiu's father after all. Addressing him too formally didn't seem quite right but too endearingly is inviting trouble for himself.

YanFei waved his hand and didn't give him time to think about it, "Bring me upstairs, I want to take a look."

"Upstairs?"

"Yes, the place that you live with him."

ZhouXiang is dumbfounded. He remained stiffened in place for a few seconds before gripping the keys in his pocket tightly and led the way.

After YanFei entered the condo, he stood at the entrance and glanced around the home, "You guys live here?"

ZhouXiang didn't care whether or not he was satisfied with this place. It wasn't like he was the one living here. He nodded frankly.

"It's doable, it's good to be a bit simple." YanFei took a step into the living room but suddenly remembered that he was still wearing his shoes so he took a step back to put on a pair of slippers before stepping into the home.

"Have a seat."

When ZhouXiang was gesturing for him to seat, YanFei had already sat down. His eyes were still looming around. It seems that he could not believe his son would live here.

ZhouXiang poured two cups of hot water and put it on the table before sitting next to YanFei.

YanFei glanced at him, "How old are you this year?"

"27."

"You're four years older than MingXiu?"

ZhouXiang thought... actually not just 4 years. Using his original age, he is 9 years older.