Erikat

Karkat wakes up to a strange sensation. He shivers as he feels something slimy go up his neck, and opens his eyes.

Bastard.

Eridan had been out of a home because of his stupid magi- I meaaaaaaaan science- had went wonky, therefore leaving rubble where his hive was.

And Karkat, the GENEROUS friend he was, let Eridan crash at his place.

On the couch.

Not. His. Fucking. Bed.

He shudders, trying to push the seadweller away, who was snoring very so often. He was actually asleep, he wasn't good at faking. His tongue continued to lick at Karkat's neck, only slightly (pfft) making him blush.

What makes it worse is when he begins to feel rather sharp teeth scrape along his neck, making him gasp, feeling a small bit of arousement. This increases when Eridan bites down slightly, and Karkat tries pulling away again. However, Eridan had almost a death grip on his waist and won't let go.

Karkat proceeds to struggle, growing ever so aroused at the treatment to his neck, trying not to purr.

He looses the battle when a hand subconsciously rubs his side. His grubscars are brushed, making him moan quietly and purr. His blush had passed to his blood color by then.

Karkat tries waking up Eridan, but like all past experiences, Eridan sleeps like a rock.

He stops fighting, the feelings becoming too much. He instinctively begins licking Eridan's horns, trying to even out the pleasure. Hopefully Eridan wouldn't have any memory.

Karkat could guess what may have happened. Eridan probably had another bad dream, and curled in with him. And apparently now was having a rather great dream.

Eridan moans in his sleep, shifting. Karkat finally wriggles out of his grasp, still panting.

Eventually his excitement dies down, and he watches Eridan sleep. He seemed so calm now. His cape, glasses, and scarf were gone. Face squished against KARKAT'S pillow, he was for once not scowling.

KK leans on one arm, observing the sleeping violet-blood.

A fin rested against his face, almost peacefully.

Karkat curiously reaches out a hand. He wondered what the fins were for. He lightly brushes a finger over it, and Eridan shifts, groaning and turning around. He touches the other one, watching Eri-fin's face. He sees it darken as he let's out a low moan.

Karkat blushes himself, pulling back a hand and quickly getting up.

---

Eridan finally wakes up to the smell of cluckbeast eggs cooking, and walks down to the kitchen, an odd feeling DOWN STAIRS.

He smirks, seeing KK cooking, and wraps his arms around the latter's waist. He'd pieced together what happened, at least a little.

"Somefin's been touchin my fins. That wwouldn't be you, wwould it~?" He coos in his ear.

Karkat stiffens. "OF COURSE NOT. FUCKASS, STAY ON THE COUCH NEXT TIME ANYWAY, CREEP."

"Creep? I'm not the one touchin troll's fins."

"WHATEVER, FISHDICK." He huffs.

"You wwanna play that wway? Fine." He grabs Karkat, pulling him up to the room, against his will."

Thankfully Gamzee had been coming over that morning and the eggs didn't burn. He also kind of heard them, informing Nepeta of her new canon.