Vriska x Reader

You giggle, looking at your phone. Suddenly you hear a ding, and see that someone is trolling you.

carcinoGenetisis (CG) started trolling (Chumhandle) (CH) at 13:35.

CG: HEY
CG: I NEED YOU TO DO A FAVOR FOR ME
CH: Yeah, what is it?
CG: WELL, NO ONE HAS SEEN OR SPOKEN TO VRISKA IN WEEKS
CG: NOT SINCE FEFERI'S WRIGGLING DAY PARTY
CG: SHE HASN'T EVEN BEEN BUGGING TAVROS
CH: I see. Why me?
CG: UH
CG: WELL
CG: TRUTHFULLY, SHE'S A BITCH. I GUESS EVERYONE ELSE IS AFRAID OF HER
CG: I'D GO
CG: BUT I'M BUSY
CH: ....uh huh. Very busy... alright, I'll go. But if I get culled, my undead corpse will feast on your flesh and find that secret of yours.
CG: ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT
CG: JUST GO

carcinoGenetisis (CG) stopped trolling (Chumhandle) (CH) at 13: 57.

You groan. You weren't really afraid of Vriska herself.

It was her giant fucking spider lusus you were terrified of meeting.

But you were flushed for her a brighter red than a mutant's blood. So you'd go.

You dress and get ready for the journey. You climb atop your lusus and hold on tight.

---

Waking up to the realization you'd stopped, you hop off and thank your lusus. They just walk away to eat something after grunting.

You take a deep breath, and knock on the door to Vriska's hive. Minutes pass in silence, and you bravely twist the doorknob. The door creaks open hollowly.

You make your way through the hive, avoiding the below rumpus block where the monstrous arachnid most likely nested. You clop up the stairs. Finally, you push open the last door. In this room, you find your flush crush.

She was staring blankly at the wall, head pressed against it as she sits criss-cross in front of it. When you come in, she looks at you absently.

"Y/n?" She says softly. "Why are you here?"

You smile. "Trolls are starting to worry, no one's seen you in a while."

"So they sent you to check up on me, as if I'd be in danger." She said bitterly, looking away.

"I suppose. But I wanted to. We are good friends after all, aren't we?" You say patiently.

She makes a confused face. "I doubt if we are."

Your own falls. "What do you mean?"

Was she not even your friend?

"Everyone else hates me, I'm just a bitch."

Sighing, you move to sit beside her. She doesn't stop you.

"I'm not going to say you aren't a bitch." You laugh lightly. "But I know a good troll when I see one."

She looks at you. "Good? Hah, don't make me laugh. I'm a bad, bitchy troll with no friends."

Your head shakes. "You're wrong. You do have friends. At least one." You reach your arm around her waist, squeezing.

You feel her begin to shake, and she turns to you. Her face buries itself in your neck as her arms fling themselves around you. She sobs and cries, clinging to you as if to life.

Through her tears, she tells you what brought this on.

Apparently, during Feferi's Wriggling Day party, she had been talking to Tavros. She spills to you that she had been flushed for him for a long time.

Being who she is, you know she has a terrible way of showing it.

She had asked him to be in redrom with her, and he'd said they weren't even friends. You don't blame him.

When she'd went to her moirail for support, Kanaya had ignored her completely and broke off their moiralleigance.

(Canon)

You held her the entire time, listening and soothing her.

Her sobs die down, and she's soon no longer wracked with tears.

Hours seem to pass as you look into eachother's eyes. This felt great, looking into the eyes of the troll you're flushed for. Her blue-teared eyes, like stained glass.

Her face flushes blue. "Tell anyone I was crying and so help me..." She mutters.

You smile softly, but it turns into a grin. "For a price."

She grins back. "What price?"

You snicker. "You sure you're up for the challenge?"

She crosses her arms, still smiling proudly. "Of course! I never back down from a challenge!"

You chuckle, and tap your cheek. "Deposit your payment here."

Unknown to you who has your head turned, her eyes light up brightly and her smirk widens to the size of a Colonel Sassacres book. She grabs your shirt and pulls your lips to her instead.

She kisses you deeply, and you surprisedly kiss back, arms wrapping around her waist as you close your eyes. Passion fills the kiss as electricity seems to fuel you. The kiss goes further, and soon Vriska is licking your lips, then your tongue, tracing your sharp teeth and going through every single area of your mouth, rubbing sensually. She pulls her tongue back, and yours follows, purposely scraping against her gleaming teeth. You trace her tongue, beckoning it to play with yours. It obeys, rubbing against yours as it dominates easily. You internally sigh. She tasted so amazing. Her tongue against yours was bliss, tasting of sugary sweetness.

Your tongue retreats, and you pull away. You breathe deeply, smiling at her. Your b/c face flushed further as you find that hers was a deep cerulean as well. She smiles back, her fangs showing.

"I do hope this means we're matesprites?" She asks cockily, but you could see her need for you to say yes. The pain that she felt, thinking this could be a joke. This could all be a joke. A cruel, sick one placed upon her.

You smile softly as you gaze into her eyes. "Of course."

Her smile was the best thing you ever saw. The happiness in her eyes could fill the heavens. The smile on her smeared blue lips could break a soul.

She pulls you in for the most tender kiss imaginable, pulling away to kiss your nose.

"Flushed for you, Y/n."

"Flushed for you too, Vriska."