Human! Tavros ♡ Reader: ComicCon

==> Be Tavros.

You spent hours on that makeup and costume, only for you to be sitting there, people looking down on you because it's an amateur cosplay from Undertale. And because you're paraplegic, permanently in a wheelchair.

You were pushed and unnoticed and honestly your first day was terrible. This was your first con and you didn't know what to make of all this.

Your roommate hasn't shown up yet, nor did you know who they were anyways. Someone named (Y/n).

You let tears roll down your poorly-washed cheeks, miserable and tired from the long day.

You pass out in your wheelchair.

---- ----

Something prods you awake, and you hear a voice. "Hey, are you Tavros?"

You blink open your eyes, see an Undyne cosplayer, and drowsily mumble something that was even incoherent to yourself. Then you actually wake up, and try again. "Yeah I'm Tavros."

"I'm (Y/n), your roomate. I noticed you still had a lot of makeup on your face, and was wondering if we could help each other?" They blush, obviously flustered in thought that they may offend you.

"Oh, I, uh, guess that'd be fine. Thank you." You avert your eyes, cheeks adorning their own blush. The cosplayer brings over some wet wipes, making your blush spread as they start cleaning the rest of the makeup off your face. Your roommate takes about ten minutes before saying 'Done' and leaning back.

They smile, searching your face and neck for any more yellow makeup. This time the blush wasn't from fear.

You blush once you realize why they were. They.... they thought you were attractive! Even better was you cosplaying as Alphys, and they were Undyne.

They quickly give you the wipes and sit on their knees. You shakily start cleaning the blue and red off their face. It takes around thirty minutes to get it off, as the sealer was the best you'd ever seen, but finally you were done. They had already washed their hands, thankfully.

Y/n stands up, stretching and putting away the wipes.

They turn to you, biting their lip. "Um- would you like help getting on your bed?" They look away, scared you'd be hurt or angry.

"Oh, no." You wave your arms embarassedly. "I'm fine, I'll sleep in my wheelchair." You smile at them.

They nod. "O-ok, I just thought that maybe it was uncomfortable to sleep in."

You shrug. "I guess it kind of is. Honestly it's been a while since I've slept in a bed."

They smile, pointing at the bed. "I can help if you'd like, it'd be my pleasure."

Your ears get hot and you twiddle your thumbs. "Y-you don't have t-to."

"If you want to, I can. It's up to you. I can pick you up easily." You were very small, and easy for a person their size to carry.

"I-I guess so."

So, they carry you to your bed, and smile as they say good night.

And, you think, maybe not all people at con are mean. Maybe you could enjoy this weekend while it lasts.