CHAPTER 24

Caitlin's POV

Why did I get so sick all of sudden, this headache is killing me. And it definitely didn't help when Barry super-sped me to our temporary home together. I've been resting for hours now, but the pain won't go away no matter how many medication I take. I refuse to go to the doctor because I am one after all so there really is no need. Then all of sudden my body goes from completely hot to freezing cold. It feels as if my temperature is below zero, my finger tips are like ice and I feel something to trying to take control over me. The dark, cold side of me.
This is how I became...

Barry: (feels Caitlin's temperature drastically change) Cait what the...?

Caitlin: (she immediately jumps out of the bed and runs to the bathroom)

Barry: (follows her and she is facing her back to him) Cait what's wrong?

Caitlin: (turns around and her eyes flash an icy blue with a terrified expression)

Barry: (his eyes widen from shock and fear) Caitlin your eyes...a..and your hair)

Caitlin: (streaks of her hair start turning white and then she looks in the mirror only to see a reflection of something she is not) Oh my god!(she gasps)

Barry: What's happening to you!?

Caitlin: (her voice cracks) I'm so sorry.(she runs out of the apartment crying)

Barry: (he stands shocked unsure of what to do. He knows he should run after her, find out exactly what is happening but for the first his legs won't move)

                              ~~~
                       STAR LABS

Cisco: Barry what's going on? Why did you call all of us here at 3 in the morning?(he rubs his eyes from tiredness)

Barry: Caitlin's missing.

Iris: What!? Who took her??

Barry: Its not what you think...she ran away...

Joe: Ran away?

Barry: She was feeling really sick a couple of hours ago and she had a bad headache.And then all of sudden her body felt like ice against me.(explains in a fast, panicked way)

Harry: I'm sorry to intrude Mr Allen but you are not making any sense.

Barry: I think Caitlin has powers okay!