CHAPTER 9

Barry's POV

It was so great to see Felicity again. She's happy with Oliver and I'm happy with Caitlin, we both found our happiness and couldn't be more grateful and happy for each other. But I just don't get why Cait would be jealous of Felicity, I love her and only here. I admit her pettiness was getting quite annoying considering it was only the first day Felicity came back. But I should feel more appreciated, because if she's jealous over City(nickname) then that means Cait wants me all to her self, that is kinda hot if you ask me. Although it is unfortunate they can't get along, well more Cait not getting along with her. Felicity still feels bad that she judged her when they met but I'm over it, clearly both of them aren't. I just wish Cait realises that I only see Felicity every 6 months but I'll see her everyday, I am a bit upset that she's being selfish. That's why I insisted we go home, so she can calm down. But surely things can only get better from here because the worst part was over, now that me and Caitlin talked about it everything will be fine. Felicity and Cait will have scientific conversation and laugh with one another and everyone will get along. Yep I can see it now...boy was I wrong.
This is a week later...

Cisco, Caitlin and Iris: (mumbling about another dangerous  metahuman causing trouble around the city)

Barry and Felicity: (walk in together, balancing coffee in their hands for everyone)

Barry: Goood morning everyone!

Iris: Well hello, what's all of this?

Felicity: It's refreshments for the whole team to get started for the day.

Iris: Well I won't say no.(laughs and takes a cup from Felicity)

Barry: (walks up to Caitlin and hands her a cappuccino, and proceeds to kiss her) Morning beautiful.

Caitlin: (blushes)Morning handsome

Joe: Morning everyone, oooh is that coffee?

Cisco: Yip!(sips on his coffee)

Barry: (hands him one)

Joe: Thanx Bear

Iris: Hey dad!(hugs him)

Joe: Iris is it okay if we can discuss some things at CCPD?

Iris: Sure(grabs her bag and heads out with Joe)

Barry: (wraps his arm around her waist) Cait I'm gonna go to the movies with Felicity later today.

Caitlin: Okay, just don't be late for your other important appointment.

Barry: (let's go of her and looks at her confusingly) What are you talking about?

Happiness vs Love(Barry×Caitlin)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara