CHAPTER 14

Caitlin's POV

It felt so good be in Barry's arms once again, the way his slightly muscular arms can make me feel so safe. I think it was at this moment when I realised the beauty of life is having someone to share it with. Share every beautiful, painful, extraordinary moment with that one special person. An old friend told me that I shouldn't look for love, it should just happen and when it does my life will change forever....and it did. I always think what if I didn't meet Mr Wells, what if I didn't agree to helping him, would I still meet Barry...probably not. So many decisions could've lead me another way but yet here I am, in his arms happy as I ever can be and my love for him growing day by day. I know that there is still many fights left for us and although it will suck I also don't mind, because the day we stop fighting is the day we have nothing left to fight for. Something we both don't want.
So here we are...

Caitlin: (slowly wakes up and looks to the side and sees Barry fast asleep, she smiles and goes to the kitchen to make hot chocolate)

Barry: (wakes up a few minutes after Caitlin) Caitlin?(hears clinking sounds from the kitchen)

Caitlin: (humming softly to herself while stirring the sugar in)

Barry: Morning...(wraps his arms around her waist and kisses on the cheek and nestles his head in her neck) What you making?

Caitlin: (can't help but smile very giddy) Hot chocolate, you want?

Barry: No it's fine, I'm rather going to make me some cereal.

Caitlin: Okay well I'm watching TV.

Barry: (starts to make himself cereal) I'll join you in a sec.

Caitlin: Kay(sits down on the couch and watches her favourite morning show)

Barry: (finishes eating his cereal and joins Caitlin and she moves into his arms drinking her hot chocolate)

Caitlin: I'm definitely going to try that recipe.

Barry: Cait?

Caitlin: (still focused on the Tv) Yeah...

Barry: About last night-

Caitlin: Last night was amazing to be with you again. I'm never going to forget that feeling Barry.

Barry: I still feel bad, I want to apologise again, if I forced you in anyway to forgive me.

Caitlin: You didn't force me into anything, I love you and that's why I forgave you and because Felicity's motivational speech.