CHAPTER 12

Barry's POV

Days have passed since our argument and we haven't said a single world to each other. Tension and anger radiates around the room from us and everyone else can feel it. I hate myself so much for putting her in so much pain, I promised her I would always make her happy, I would protect her but instead I did the opposite. Caitlin has always been there for me, done everything to help me, and all she wanted in return was a romantic dinner but I couldn't even do that for her. I feel like my heart has become hollow. Caitlin is the one I want, and I would be the luckiest guy to wake up next to her every morning, live in our own apartment and I had that future in the grasp of my hands but I threw it all away when I decided to drink with another women and forget the one I love. She was also right about me, I don't deserve to be loved anymore, I'm too selfish of a person.
One day at work...

Cisco: Cait what do you think?

Caitlin: About what?

Cisco: Going out tonight, looks like you could loosen up a little bit.

Caitlin: I think I'll pass, but I'm sure Barry would love to go. After all he loves going out with other people besides me. (looks at him angrily and walks out the room)

Cisco: Okay awkward but Barry, how bout it?

Barry: (rolls his eyes)

Iris: (the meta alarm goes off) Okay guys enough about partying, there's a meta freezing the whole area close to CCPD.

Barry: On it(super speeds to the place)

Meta: Ahhhh Flash, nice of you to join me.

Barry: The pleasures mine...

Cisco: Okay Barry you need to throw lightning at him to shock him and attach the high tech tranquilizer to him. That will make him unconscious, giving us enough time to lock that freezing ass of his.(he quickly explains)

Barry: Okay I got it...so Sub-Zero you better prepare yourself, you might feel a little shock.(runs in a circle multiple times and is about to throw him with lightning)

Sub-Zero: (blasts ice on the ground that makes Barry slip and misses his throw) Terrible accuracy Flash. (moves toward him)

Cisco: GET UP!!

Caitlin: (walks in) What's going on?(sees the metahuman approaching Barry)

Sub-Zero: (picks Barry up with one hand and starts freezing Barry's neck slowly spreading through his whole body)

Barry: (his lungs start to freeze preventing him from breathing)