CHAPTER 13

Felicity's POV

I felt so guilty leaving Barry there all heartbroken and confused not knowing what to do with himself. But it was for the greater good because I am going to fix this stupid mess that I made. It's true that when I first saw Caitlin I didn't think she was 'the one' for Barry, I didn't trust her one bit. But she proved me extremely wrong and I regret judging her in the first place. This whole situation reminded me of how me and my beloved Oliver almost lost each other because of my jealousy, and now Caitlin is the jealous one and I'm the girl that  caused it. Although this does sound like a complete stupid misunderstanding, I also understand Caitlin is just afraid of loosing Barry, clearly not realizing that he only has eyes for her.
This is how I explained everything to her...

Caitlin: (reading on her couch when she hears the door bell ring) Coming! (opens the door and sees Felicity) Felicity!?

Felicity: (nervous) Hiiii...ummm can I speak to you for a second?

Caitlin: I'm not sure if I'm in the mood to talk right now.

Felicity: Look I'm in a real rush, my train leaves in the next 10 minutes but I need you to know something first.

Caitlin: (sighs) Okay...

Felicity: Thank you.

Caitlin: By the way, how'd you know where I live?

Felicity: I'm a hacker, a really good one.

Caitlin: Okaayy what do you want?

Felicity: I want you to know what you  saw at that bar was nothing more than two old friends catching up and having fun, nothing more.

Caitlin: Barry forgot about me.

Felicity: He never forgot about you, he was talking about you the whole night and how special you are and how lucky he is. He loves you Caitlin with all his heart and anyone can see that from a mile away.

Caitlin: ........

Felicity: And I know you love him too.

Caitlin: You know nothing about me  and my relationship with Barry!

Felicity: I definitely know that you guys need each other, and I know this because you comforted and motivated Barry to over come the fear of Marie's death. And I can tell you this now that it takes way more than love to be able to do that. Barry has mourned over  her death for so long and it was amazing to see how he came to you first. He relies on you Caitlin, the two of you have a connection like non other.