She stretches her arms above her head, hands moving to rub her face but opens her eyes when she feels something scratch her.

It's a plastic wristband with her name on it. This wasn't her flat. Was she...was she in the hospital? She pushes the blankets that are covering her down, seeing that she's still in her dress from last night but it's got a dark stain all down the front.

It's then that she notices Brian, who had stayed silent so he didn't startle her, "Brian?"

"Hey," he says, leaning forward in the chair, "How are you feeling, love?"

"How am I feeling?" she repeats, starting to push herself up so she's sitting, "I'm fine. I do-" she stops when the room suddenly starts spinning. Now that he's mentioned it, she's not feeling too good.

"Slowly, Roxy," Brian says, "Yeah? Move slowly."

"What happened?" she asks, "Why am I here?"

She's so confused - like, she was dancing with John. They were having a good night. How the hell has she ended up in here?

"Brian."

He doesn't want to tell her. She looks so scared and knows that when he tells her, she's just going to feel even worse.

Before he can speak however, Roger, Alyssa return and Roger, who is carrying two cups of coffee, lights up when he sees that she's awake.

"Thank fuck," he breathes, carefully handing the coffee to Alyssa before he's rushing towards the bed so he can wrap his arms around her.

"Gentle, Roger," Brian pleads.

Roxy looks at her cousin as he places his hands on her shoulders, "Are you alright? What happened? Jesus, Rox-"

"Rog," Alyssa murmurs, "Roger, maybe just step back yeah? Give her some room?"

"She's still a little confused," Brian says.

"And that's completely normal," a new voice says from the doorway, where a man -probably her doctor, stands with a clipboard, "Miss Taylor, I'm Doctor Stevens, how are we feeling?"

"I'm...what happened? Will someone please tell me how I got in here?" she's starting to get frustrated, no one is telling her anything.

"Roxanne, I'm afraid that your drink was spiked last night."

"So Brian was right then?" Roger asks, sitting down on the bed beside her.

"He was," Stevens nods, "We found traces of Rohypnol in your system. Luckily, it was just a small dosage but even those have some nasty effects. Especially when mixed with alcohol."

Roger's hand squeezes hers gently as Alyssa speaks, "Why would someone do that?"

"I find it's best not to ask yourself that. Most cases we see, there are clear malicious intentions."

"Rape?" Roxy asks and Roger's hand tightens around hers, "You think..." she reaches for the cardboard sick pan, unable to stop herself from throwing up and she feels Alyssa rubbing her back.

Doctor Stevens nods sadly, taking the pan from her with no hesitation, "Unfortunately, yes."

Brian hands her a plastic cup of water and digs in his pocket for his tin of mints, handing those over to her as well, "When can she go home?"

"I want to keep you in overnight. The drug will be leaving your system but, as a precaution, I'd like you to stay. That way, if something does happen, we can deal with it quickly."

Roxanne doesn't argue as he takes his leave, telling her that he'll be back to check on her again later on an not long after he goes, Freddie, Mary and John return.